Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    After training Ludovic AML he is scoring lots of goals. But I observed one peculiar thing.

He has missed 2 Free Kicks in last 2 matches. Both time the ball didn't curled as it does for players with Free Kick special ability.

Last season at max he would have missed 2, 3 free kicks. This season he has already missed 2 in 2 games.
    This means you have to select another player for FKs, basically.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Will try him for few more games and then make a decision. And if he doesn't takes free kicks then RIP MC assistance competition.

In a game or for the season?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Rix View Post
    please don't ignore their experiences.
    I see your point there but you see, even though they may be experienced, they won’t last more than a season anyway in my team and also, most of them will be retiring in 1-2 seasons, to me it is just a wasted investment. My team average age is 24. I have one or two oldies in my team for the “experience” and the rest are young, one of my youngest players has the most appearances, I think the older players don’t play as well, maybe one or two exceptions, the rest mostly were DC’s and got mediocre 7 ratings, nothing too special in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I see your point there but you see, even though they may be experienced, they won’t last more than a season anyway in my team and also, most of them will be retiring in 1-2 seasons, to me it is just a wasted investment. My team average age is 24. I have one or two oldies in my team for the “experience” and the rest are young, one of my youngest players has the most appearances, I think the older players don’t play as well, maybe one or two exceptions, the rest mostly were DC’s and got mediocre 7 ratings, nothing too special in my opinion.
    I doubt if the game factors experience in its engine. You see 18 year olds scoring like a 28/30 year old player.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Please my association could use two regular players, 100% and above.
    Our tag is #82VAPO

EastsiderSG likes this.

Hello Khris

khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    In a game or for the season?
    For the season, basically the engine select a player that perform better for FKs and another for corners, and usually performs better that anyone else for weeks.

Of course if you didn't spot him and you miss x2 fKs or corners in a single match, the ideal plan is to select another man for that task.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Hello Khris

Welcomeback @Nebu

For the season, basically the engine select a player that perform better for FKs and another for corners, and usually performs better that anyone else for weeks.

Of course if you didn't spot him and you miss x2 fKs or corners in a single match, the ideal plan is to select another man for that task.
    Sometimes I keep my set-piece takers spot blank, just to know who the game will prefer. But the game doesn't choose based on SA, rather on high skill points.

khris likes this.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast