Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Good job Max.. Congrats
    Thank you, even though I doing a good job with my association, and we are maintaining gold 1, I will leave at the end of the season and look elsewhere because it just isn’t sustainable, because there are one or two in active managers in my association.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Max
    Won 7-1, thanks for support.

disappointed as usual when we concede a goal, It ends the game on a bad note for us since we conceded a 90th minute goal, 7-1 is a good score but to have the last animation show you conceding a goal as I mentioned will leave a bad taste in my mouth at least, I just don’t like when I concede and I can’t respond by scoring after it.

A clean sheet will be achieved in my next match.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 04-06-2020 at 04:59 PM.

It finally happened...I drew in the CL 1-1.
    Someone can tell me that winning all the games in a season is possible, but they cursed my account, man...
    This **** can t be real.
    The game is rigged.

Same descending season , again and again.
    Suazo starts with 13 goals in 5-6 games, and then he occasionaly scored once evert 2 games or smashing a weak opponent.
    For last couple of seasons he doesn t show up when he is needed the most.
    Might be because of his rating but idk what s happening.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    It finally happened...I drew in the CL 1-1.
    Someone can tell me that winning all the games in a season is possible, but they cursed my account, man...
    This **** can t be real.
    The game is rigged.
    It is possible, but only some people have gotten it, like you, I got 50 wins last season, I was proud of this but you know, I still got trolled at the start, I lost 3-1 to a 70% team, the thing that proves it as a troll was the I then went and beat them 9-0 at home.

I know a couple that have got it, Milpol, Sillybq, HeavensAAA, Milhail Razvan I think got one as well, Zaf with both of his accounts, Ichigos Kurosakis, (he isn’t on this forum.), [Stevan]99, Nik? I am not too sure if NIK got it but I think he did. And there are a few others that have, L A K I S, who has the most trophies surely got one too, not only these managers have got it, probably many more that are on Facebook and just on the game that don’t interact socially with other managers such as on the forum or Facebook.

I am on track as I have 15-0-0 so far, but a 10% stronger opponent is in the way in two days time which is where may 57 game winning and unbeaten streak will end, it may end later actually because you may have seen the opponent I have to play.

Otherwise, I believe I will get to 61 and then it will all be over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 04-06-2020 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It is possible, but only some people have gotten it, like you, I got 50 wins last season, I was proud of this but you know, I still got trolled at the start, I lost 3-1 to a 70% team, the thing that proves it as a troll was the I then went and beat them 9-0 at home.

I know a couple that have got it, Milpol, Sillybq, HeavensAAA, Milhail Razvan I think got one as well, Zaf with both of his accounts, Ichigos Kurosakis, (he isn’t on this forum.), [Stevan]99, Nik? I am not too sure if NIK got it but I think he did. And there are a few others that have, L A K I S, who has the most trophies surely got one too, not only these managers have got it, probably many more that are on Facebook and just on the game that don’t interact socially with other managers such as on the forum or Facebook.

I am on track as I have 15-0-0 so far, but a 10% stronger opponent is in the way in two days time which is where may 57 game winning and unbeaten streak will end, it may end later actually because you may have seen the opponent I have to play.

Otherwise, I believe I will get to 61 and then it will all be over.

Try and do your best, that s all i can say.
    To the guy i drew in the CL i won 6-0 in the home game, so that was a troll.
    Even managers like me can t avoid these kind of BS.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

I will, hopefully I can get at least 50, I am not expecting that but if I get 51 it will be great of course.

What I noticed is that the 10% stronger guy lost 3-4 to a guy at around my quality.

Last edited by Max; 04-06-2020 at 06:48 PM.

Hi guys, i am new guy here, started game last season. So far i am doing great. I know its not gona last forever, but its realy good feeling.

Poslato sa ELE-L29 pomoću Tapatoka

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks90 View Post
    Hi guys, i am new guy here, started game last season. So far i am doing great. I know its not gona last forever, but its realy good feeling.

Poslato sa ELE-L29 pomoću Tapatoka
    you are lvl 2, buddy.
    When you re going to advance in level things will get tougher.
    I m still around, LOL!

You played same tactics / Formation in both match?

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast