Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    So i wasn t that active lately. My season is fine, with an omission in a draw, and we managed to cling on the Platinum after a hard season so far.
    Glad that Max has a good streak, keep it going.
    Hope all of you are having a good season.
    Yes, it was 61 games in a row but that was ended by current first in the league, I can overtake him when I play him at home but he is 12% stronger, on 20 wins in a row, but nowhere near as good as my old 61 streak.

I will see how it goes, I beat a 104% team 3-2 at home thankfully, drawing that may have finished me off, I managed to get my team up to 113.4%.

Benitez scored the club’s 1000th goal today, I have been in charge for 92 matches and won 90 so not so bad.

I will post more about this on my update later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes, it was 61 games in a row but that was ended by current first in the league, I can overtake him when I play him at home but he is 12% stronger, on 20 wins in a row, but nowhere near as good as my old 61 streak.

I will see how it goes, I beat a 104% team 3-2 at home thankfully, drawing that may have finished me off, I managed to get my team up to 113.4%.

Benitez scored the club’s 1000th goal today, I have been in charge for 92 matches and won 90 so not so bad.

I will post more about this on my update later.

that 113.4% surely has to be a record.
    You have some resources saved as well, i see you re doing pretty damn good.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    that 113.4% surely has to be a record.
    You have some resources saved as well, i see you re doing pretty damn good.
    Rests still a little bit of a problem, but they will build back up eventually I am sure, 113.4%, beats my last season’s record of 109%.

Benitez is almost 8* again so everything is going to plan, only problem is the league guy who is 125%, I nearly held him to a draw, with more luck I could beat him, a guy in my CL is 117% but I believe I can beat him too should I meet him in the final.

We have avenged our worst home season loss of the year. League is evens with gd to opponent. Dude has a aml with 300% finishing that he is leading the league in scoring with. He will get draw trolled but i think he spends too much to take scoring lead away from, considering he netted 5 in 2matches
    Last edited by K1k1n0; 04-20-2020 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Add info

Addicted
    We just played a 2 - 2 draw in League. Just when it seemed like we will get an easy first place in League we end up playing a draw.

The good thing is that we are still 3 points and 13 goals clear of second place. We only have one more tough game left which is to be played tomorrow.

VFK
    Rookie
    I've had my league lead shrunk from 9 points to 1 in the last three games. In both of the previous two, I was leading but screwed up my lead in the 2nd half and lost. Another tough game tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose the game again and lose my league lead for good, feels like nothing's going right anymore. :/
    Last edited by VFK; 04-20-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Yes he drew his next match. 2 pt lead and 5 goals behind top scorer.

Addicted
    An interesting anecdote which happened after this match. A guy in my League which I am friend with, whom I have supported so many time and he hardly has ever supported me came online and supported the other guy.

I was like OK but when I lost the game I was a little bit angry on him. So after the game I unfriended him, would have unfriended him anyways as he is the same Level as me.

But after few minutes he sent me a friend request. I accepted but will have to unfriend him again before the season ends.

I wish there was some way to re-track the guys you have unfriended.

Rookie
    It is possible he was clicking quickly and did not realize he had friended you both when he clicked on the other guy. This has happened to me on a few occasions, Usually, if I am friends with both managers, i will not support either side (just to be fair). However, on a few occasions i see only one side and am in the process of clicking when I realize I am also friends with the other guy. Then I feel bad. There is no way to take it back and I would understand if the other manager got pissed about it. I’d love to be able to undo the support or send an “oops” message but such is life.

Max

I can’t believe it, lost 1-0 in the first leg to a 96% team, that loss left me angry, yes I didn’t attend which in truth was my fault, but we got two yellows which leaves 4 players at risk of suspension.

My GK got injured, Benitez missed a penalty, which I can tell you, he has scored every penalty to date, maybe except one in a friendly but in all competitions he missed and he got a lucky winner in the 86th minute, we will give them payback in the second leg, I hope to beat that opponent tomorrow.

I need to win, almost every game for the rest of the season, that loss is just a disaster, our GK got injured, and as I mentioned 2 yellows, everything went wrong and it was a disaster.

Thanks all for support, hopefully we can turn this around.

Last edited by Max; 04-20-2020 at 08:57 PM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast