Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Please where do I submit my player for MC Challenge evaluation?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Here;

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ng-thread.html

I have trained several kinds of players, and watched their performance. It appears single role players are more consistent in their performance than multi-role player. Am seriously considering to avoid players with triple roles as their ratings either fluctuates or they hardly get up to 9 or 8 points.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    I have trained several kinds of players, and watched their performance. It appears single role players are more consistent in their performance than multi-role player. Am seriously considering to avoid players with triple roles as their ratings either fluctuates or they hardly get up to 9 or 8 points.

I can relate to it. Since I have trained my star player Ludovic his performance has gone done along with his ability to score goals on Free Kicks.

Earlier he used to score most of the Free Kicks and now he misses most of them inspite of him being a better quality player now.

2 positions are fine. Trouble starts when you train 3 positions.
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    There is a good chance that we cab get a quadruple this season as all the teams in CUP and Champion League are weaker than me.

I am the greatest seer the world has ever seen 😎

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    This will be my penultimate daily update, nothing much to post anymore since we have been eliminated in the CL Semis, strongest guy in the server won it anyway in the end so it is ok.

Anyway, focusing on ourselves again, we won 9-1 at home today, it is just what we needed to keep up with the guy, I was worried when the opponent made it 5-1, usually I wouldn’t of course but it was for the title situation we are currently in, so we had a cracking last 16 minutes of the game scoring four times, so with that all done, here are the match highlights.

Thanks so much all of you for the support.

That win was great and all but it was not enough to stay first, the opponent got the needed 7-0 win to pip us by 1 goal in goal difference, still we have chance to overturn this, hopefully we only scored a couple of goals, we need to score a lot if we are going to get this title in the bag. Had we not conceded that goal today, we would have been leading in goals scored.

Benitez still scoring all the goals and is pipping his top scorer.

We should know tomorrow at around 4pm what score I have to win to get the title.
    It is too close I can’t cope lol.

My Season.

In truth it has been ok, nothing spectacular though, only good thing would be beating the 127% opponent while I am 115%, not proud of my cup win as the final was easy, the semis weren’t, the CL Semi Finals is something I won’t talk about or something I don’t want to remember either as I got knocked out to an 18% weaker team conceding 3 goals in the last 12 minutes ending my 45 game home winning streak in all competitions.

I really hope we take the title tomorrow, and then after that I want to move on from this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hope you can make a good score in the league and catch up the 1 goal behind

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Hope you can make a good score in the league and catch up the 1 goal behind
    I have to hope I can win with a doable score, because I will know exactly what score I have to win by in a few hours.
    maloukees likes this.

Super League repeat champions. Soon to be league champions. Ended year on an 18win streak.

Check out this ingenious move

So the number 2 guy, wants to invite the number 1 guy to his FA. He renames his player the top scorer from C. Ronaldo to the invitation

Last edited by Nebu; 04-25-2020 at 01:53 PM. Reason: For clarity
    khris likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Check out this ingenious move

So the number 2 guy, wants to invite the number 1 guy to his FA. He renames his player the top scorer from C. Ronaldo to the invitation

"Marketing" xD

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Update, we will not know what score we need to win, both of our matches will be ongoing while we play, he rescheduled to 23:47 and then I rescheduled until 23:50 in response, if he does it again, I will not reschedule, it will be a waste of time.

So my final update may be on Season 131 Are you ready? Instead if Khris decides to close it before this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast