Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Apprentice
    still not received the awards

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #62
    Administrator
    Hey everyone,

We're aware of the delay with the overall ranking and the rewards. We're looking into it at the moment. Really sorry about it and I will let you know as soon as we have more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    The first phase has come to a close! The 2nd phase will begin on the 14th of April!

Did you proceed?
    It didnt finished for my server, it has stuck. Won 7 trophies today but they arent counted to the finish table. Cant take the prize, and lost all of my friends from my server (even my team is not on list).

Apprentice
    No rewards and no more friends

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #65
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

The issue has been fixed and everyone should be able to claim the rewards now. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Max
    Hey guys,

The issue has been fixed and everyone should be able to claim the rewards now. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
    Got it there, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    The first phase has come to a close! The 2nd phase will begin on the 14th of April!

Did you proceed?
    Why wait so long between the phases? The last time it was just one day later the second phase started.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    It didnt finished for my server, it has stuck. Won 7 trophies today but they arent counted to the finish table. Cant take the prize, and lost all of my friends from my server (even my team is not on list).
    Why all the nasty stuff happens with you bro ?

Addicted
    Hey everyone,

We're aware of the delay with the overall ranking and the rewards. We're looking into it at the moment. Really sorry about it and I will let you know as soon as we have more info.
    What are you sorry about? This exact thing has happened on every single King of the Hill event in the past. So I guess you knew what would happen...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    lol everybody is cheering on beating small teams up, the 3rd round is the important one!
    I am not cheering, just glad I won something in that event lol, at least I got one 1st place finish, I only ever won one king of the hill, hopefully I win this one but I am doubtful.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast