Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Congrats mate... lets train

What was his starting level and how many greens it cost you mate?
    He was 67%, trained SA (1 on 1) and now he is 160%. Costed me about 600-650 green.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Same experience I had... but in my case after a investment to train some players till 9*...
    We should not be training in the middle of the season, I made the same mistake

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    He was 67%, trained SA (1 on 1) and now he is 160%. Costed me about 600-650 green.
    Looking good bro!

Dreamer
    Out of cup and soon to be out of CL as well
    Both against tankers
    Only league and top scorer to look forward
    Till next season
    Cheers

Max
    I was lucky today, 5-2 win against a decent opponent, we are at home but I was behind twice and both for pretty long periods of the game.

They were the first two goals I conceded since Sunday.

So I sit top of the league for a little while until previous first plays, then tomorrow, they must play the highest rated team, so hopefully they have a slip up, so I can regain top spot late in the season.

I thought I was going to lose my long home unbeaten streak, but I didn’t so that is good.

The highlights of the game, I moved my DL to AML since he can play there as well, when I went 1-2 down, he scored twice, I will move him to AML sometimes and test him to see how good he is with goal scoring,

Benitez scored nothing in the league for the second game in a row and he is starting to fall far behind first’s top scorer, he didn’t even assist either, he is on fire in the CL though.

I would like the 30% finishing reward at the end of the season, but if he doesn’t , it isn’t the end of the world, I can alwaysgivecit to him by training him.

Thanks all for supporting.

League Table now.

My Season, it is still going ok but it could be better.

Well, everything is going to plan right now, but that could all change next week, all my games will be tough, next season will pretty much decide whether or not I win trophies, I will most likely have to play KAPAMANTAΛΑ three times and twice on the same day, that would really be hectic.

That’s it for now.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

I have really bad results this season, dont know where is the problem.

Max
    First place won again so we are still behind, he has to play the strongest team tomorrow however so we will see how they get on.

I am in third place in the friendly tournament now after our truly horrendous start.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hi Spartan the last update that the training system had, was the Individual Players Training Bonuses, which isn't a addition in the drills but was one of the latest changes. Feel free to comebwck and too to join the Federation of your country to play community competitions
    Alright thanks khris
    khris likes this.
    The Best of the Best

Famous
    Bad season continue, lost again..... we looks like we going to be #4 at the end...

But what i said before can not be champion so it is oke as long as i qualify for the CL......

Im building the team for next season already

Addicted
    Can he score 100 goals in this season ?
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-17-20-05-37-087_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast