Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    If your club is as succesful as your current one, doubt it will be worth leaving it
    Unfortunately Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Well, I've got this personal quest to reach the top of my server.. Even though I've got no idea how to know when I get there.. I heard it's about level 70 or so.. So when I get around there, I intend to form a new club and start over. Plus I kinda enjoy the competition on higher levels.. If you take out the mutants, it could be pretty enjoyable playing with a active manager.. Unlike lower levels where you have plenty of abandon teams and you win 12 nil on every match.. I don't know if it's just me.. I love competitiveness..

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    You have the same goal like me, I am Level 74 right now and 76 is the top on my current server. However, I doubt you will ever make it there, because the server end also raise the level in 2 out of 3 seasons. So if you have 30 level to go, you will need 90 seasons, so around 7 years to catch up.
    Siddharth Singh and eurofieds like this.

Addicted
    First recruitment of the season done. I believe that I would have gotten him for 5, 6 tokens only if he played only 1 position.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-27-12-24-16-090_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    First recruitment of the season done. I believe that I would have gotten him for 5, 6 tokens only if he played only 1 position.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-04-27-12-24-16-090_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	133184
    Trained him Defensive Wall. Took only 41 Greens.

Still on my new Gk quest, I want to confirm who to train. I have 4 goalies to choose from:
    Mendoza from auctions late last season;
    Ochuko and Michael from Academy;
    Lewis Hales recommended player from today.

Am I correct to say Ochuko is the fastest?

Meanwhile, Mendoza has played two matches where he was rated 8 and had clean sheets, but they were weaker teams.

Who should I choose?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    I think Michael Otegheri is the fastest trainer since he has the highest value for least quality.

Personally would take the recommended guy, he looks like good market value compared to the others and already has the good SA.
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I think Michael Otegheri is the fastest trainer since he has the highest value for least quality.
    Ochuko and Michael were in the same academy, me thinks Michael is a truant...

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Ochuko and Michael were in the same academy, me thinks Michael is a truant...

Michael is the better one of them both. But also not FT. You are Level 21 right? The 60% player should already have above 106M if he is fast trainer.

Actually, I was going to sell the academy brought-ups, but while training today, I noticed a goalie churning out about 5/6 skill points. When I looked closer it was Ochuko. And doesn't that 105.8 mean anything to you guys... am trying to understand how you spot a FT.

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast