Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    This season Suazo turned 27 and Williams 25.
    Next season it will be their last season where i will be interffering in their ratings.
    After that they are on their own, hope to retire and achieve 1000 goals with suazo, and achieve 500-600 goals with williams.
    What a journey so far.
    I still remember Sauzo when he was 18, I had only just joined the forum then, and at the time he scored 100+ goals in some seasons, he is still doing quite well, hope he retires with 1000+ goals.

I kept tabs on Sauzo only, I never checked Williams or any of your other players too much to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I still remember Sauzo when he was 18, I had only just joined the forum then, and at the time he scored 100+ goals in some seasons, he is still doing quite well, hope he retires with 1000+ goals.

I kept tabs on Sauzo only, I never checked Williams or any of your other players too much to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    actually i bought suazo at 18, and used him at 19.
    williams came in my club from lvl 2, and he is the 2nd most important player in my club s history so far.
    if you don t mind, you can check his goals stats
    Suazo is like CR7
    and Williams like Gareth Bale, scored when suazo was absent.
    Max and Siddharth Singh like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    actually i bought suazo at 18, and used him at 19.
    williams came in my club from lvl 2, and he is the 2nd most important player in my club s history so far.
    if you don t mind, you can check his goals stats
    Suazo is like CR7
    and Williams like Gareth Bale, scored when suazo was absent.
    Yes, Benitez has got 388 goals all time stats, if you count the time you had him along with me, and then after that is Barrero who scored 252 goals in the time me and you have had him, after that for my third top scorer is Inzaghi (he second name used to Braham if you remember)

I will try get Barrero to 7*, maybe Inzaghi too, I will see, my goal for Benitez again is to keep him at 8* and that is going well so far.

Barrero scores a lot too and he makes up for Benitez if he isn’t playing well or if he gets injured and has to be subbed off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh and SuperDunk like this.

Apprentice
    Big big win for me today against the league leaders.. And from 2 goals down.. That's a morale lifting victory after 2 league defeats already this season.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes, Benitez has got 388 goals all time stats, if you count the time you had him along with me, and then after that is Barrero who scored 252 goals in the time me and you have had him, after that for my third top scorer is Inzaghi (he second name used to Braham if you remember)

I will try get Barrero to 7*, maybe Inzaghi too, I will see, my goal for Benitez again is to keep him at 8* and that is going well so far.

Barrero scores a lot too and he makes up for Benitez if he isn’t playing well or if he gets injured and has to be subbed off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yeah, when i had the team it was around the attack trio Benitez-Barrero-Braham BBBs , what a coincidence and Wiik, the DC if you remember.
    I m still around, LOL!

Season 131 - Are you ready?-lol.jpg
    sneaky NORDEUS trying to make me replace Suazo.
    NEVER, he will retire here being 2-3-4*
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Well, I have left it very late yet again, as my last match for the day finished nearly seven hours ago.

We won 5-0 in both matches today.

Here is the highlights for the league win.

Thanks for the support,

League Table:

Everything is going smoothly here, however that can change as I am playing my other title contenders two matches in a row, I won’t take anything for granted until they have been played.

In the CL, we won 5-0, so we played rather well, but again, only against a much weaker team so nothing to brag about there.

Highlights of the match.

Thanks for all the support.

CL group is going ok, at the moment, 3 wins, 22 goals scored and none conceded, 13 of them came in my last win before this one though, but still we have done well.

My season, we have one draw already this season, but to a good team, out of the three seasons so far, it is in the middle for the record, I think first for goals scored.

Benitez is having a decent start to the season too, hopefully this continues for us.

The overall team quality is going to reach 104% by the end of tomorrow hopefully so we are on the right track for this season.
    Last edited by Max; 05-02-2020 at 11:56 PM.

Max
    Yeah, when i had the team it was around the attack trio Benitez-Barrero-Braham BBBs , what a coincidence and Wiik, the DC if you remember.
    I remember Wiik, yes, I don’t know if I will rename Inzaghi back to Braham, I will see, however, I am probably going to regret selling Wiik, I may have sold him, or I may still have him, I should have trained him ups not to worry though as I can’t change what I have done already.

Famous
    Have a bad feeling for this in TE...

Just got home from the Supermarket (sorry food is more important then TE... we have a time frame we can do buy grocery.. also very long waiting lines)

Found my Cup match lost with 1-2 at home..... my oppo was like 10 I guess stronger.... but at least we got more shots on goal....
    So I hope for the return....

Also tobigh I face #1 in the league I'm 4 points behind (2 draws) also he is I think around 10% stronger then me if he put his full squad on the pitch....

Hope for the best....

But could be already the d-day for me.. if I can still go for the title... or just focus more on training of my team looking for next season.

Wow I narrowly won 1-0 in cup vs 65% opponent who was playing with his reserve team, while round before smashing 110% team 9:0 and 5:1. This game makes you believe that you are insane.
    khris likes this.

Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast