Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I’m here with a season update:

Lost in Cup after a 5-2 win in the first leg. I wasn’t able to attend the match, and saw that I’m eliminated after penalties. I was pretty confisent about the draw, hoping to go all the way to final but here we are.

In CL, I’m up against a 15% stronger team consisting of a few 9-star players, I don’t really have a chance there. On top of that, league draw is also tough, I’m already 4pts behind the leader at 4th place. In 3 days, I will be left only with league on hand and I will fight for championship. But it seems that the game engine wants to make me suffer this season, after a glorious quadruple success last season.
    It happens to the best of us, i won 3 out of 4 trophies, lost the cup.
    But i got a +1 lvl opponents in cup and CL and somehow i am still the highest rated manager.
    if you can manage your resources and take a hit on some players at the end of each season, you can do better
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I hope not, it will be such a lousy reward for a celebration. We both know what real rewards are in T11 - tokens.
    And if the League is measured by the best 7 teams (mind you, it is a League not a Cup), then I rightly assume that there is a reward for the first 7 teams.
    But again Nordeus is capable of big time disappointments.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Probably that is all we get, what else to expect from Nordeus?.

But i play just to play for fun

Let the fight begin

Big guns and all experienced. This should be fun I guess

This is my team now, after use almost 2000T in resources -I count the 40 daily boosters + tokens saved - the player I bought and that had a 100% efficency in FKs, stopped scoring. The DC-DL-DR that had high rating of assistances in corners stopped assisting.
    A team that is 114 in +1Level, so 134 sacked our team from cup after the investment made to have almost x6 players at 9*, and the CL match of this morning the engine gave us x2 Yellows to the players that could have suspensions and after win this team 5-1 we barely could win 2-1, so we will have 2 players suspended vs a 123% team in this styrange situation, were the whole squad has all of sudden, vanished after the investment in resources. Meanwhile a114 team of +1 level have options to treble.

If I cancelled the account deletion is cause I expected this and cause I like the time I spend with the community but you'll never see me again pushing for any video or playing after this season. I'm so done with this and it's well !@### up since the skill limits were removed and the game has just become a pure lottery.
    Too let me remind that the game has lost all the intuitive part regarding margins/distances which are incomphrensible and made obsolete every single tactical guide that we had in the entire forum.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-151.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is my team now, after use almost 2000T in resources -I count the 40 daily boosters + tokens saved - the player I bought and that had a 100% efficency in FKs, stopped scoring. The DC-DL-DR that had high rating of assistances in corners stopped assisting.
    A team that is 114 in +1Level, so 134 sacked our team from cup after the investment made to have almost x6 players at 9*, and the CL match of this morning the engine gave us x2 Yellows to the players that could have suspensions and after win this team 5-1 we barely could win 2-1, so we will have 2 players suspended vs a 123% team in this styrange situation, were the whole squad has all of sudden, vanished after the investment in resources. Meanwhile a114 team of +1 level have options to treble.

If I cancelled the account deletion is cause I expected this and cause I like the time I spend with the community but you'll never see me again pushing for any video or playing after this season. I'm so done with this and it's well !@### up since the skill limits were removed and the game has just become a pure lottery.
    Too let me remind that the game has lost all the intuitive part regarding margins/distances which are incomphrensible and made obsolete every single tactical guide that we had in the entire forum.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	151.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	133400
    Hehe... With team like this, the manager should be expecting nothing less than treble but that's to say his opponents overall are no way to be matched. Yes! After all the time in training players one after the other. It's always a heartbreak to be disappointed. I remembered I once wrote to support that I will punch any of them in the face real hard when I went to cup and CL finals 6 consecutive times and lost all 6 and only won the league for that 6 seasons, I was not joking tbh... I invested heavily on my team then and each season a +1 level and a tanker would come claim the title...

So yeah, it's a big disappointment. I even deleted the game for 3 months and got relegated once. When I got back I layed low and stopped making full monster squad except making one, two or 3 good players... Tbh, anyone else will be heartbroken.

In real life, when you invest. You expect a good return.

About the skill limit... Sometimes, my player with over 350 shooting and 450 finishing could not do a **** in a game I will be least expecting a hatrick at the worst situation and sometimes gets unnecessary double yellow cards and it happens mostly when we are in KO stage of cup and CL but after all this we still stick our ass around because of the friends we've made and the family they've become.

Whoever have that team is going through a hard time now and I can feel it because I've been there multiple times. Sometimes, just laugh and have fun with the game.

I sometimes request my account deletion but after few days when my friends start requesting for friendlies and some challenge through association, of which I accept most then I would go and cancel the request lol 😂. We start all over again.

It's no fun when these things are happening but when you take it as it's just a game then it won't be hitting you real hard next time.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Yesterday we registered our biggest win ever in an Association match. After getting a red card in 13 min we proceeded to win the match 1 - 13

Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-10-10-55-41-345_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Phills likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	151.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	133400
    I have been having a close experience, at a point, my team was the highest trained in my association but it became the worst in performance. I lost games to 20-30% weaker teams with scores like 5-0. I got so tired of it and I quit association games...

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    Let the fight begin

Big guns and all experienced. This should be fun I guess

Wow! A 7k reputation team...
    That's a tough League, it might go down to goals difference

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Wow! A 7k reputation team...
    That's a tough League, it might go down to goals difference

Yes... All friends agreed we should settle our argument in the friendly Championship . Who is a better manager disregard with the team rating so we are going to have some fun and some banter lmao
    Nebu and Altiplano like this.

Famous
    Just made a hard game for the CL 2-2 against a good trained team!

So I have still time to train some more for the upcoming away game. to win this...

Thanks to all my friends who supported me on this one!!!!!

Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast