Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Siddharth be like : Hehe, it s my time to shine.
    My poor guy Ludovic has been fighting against all these monsters with his hands tied behind his back.

All these gun players are AML / AMR, he is the only ST and he is also quality wise the lowest among these big shots. But next season things will change.

Max
    Oh no I will never win this challenge again , lol. Ludovic will win every season now, or at least in most of them, my ST is decent at scoring but nowhere near the level of Ludovic.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

F... y.. n...... b......
    Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-22-11-54-00.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-22-10-34-06.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    F... y.. n...... b......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-22-11-54-00.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	133585
    Attachment 133588
    Is this friendly competition? Forget it, it is literally the worst engine I have ever seen in the game. One day I played vs my second team, which I joined with in friendly league just to fill it up, 1-1 vs 40% weaker and he was on 2% bonus only. Since that happened, I don't care about this nonsense competition.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Is this friendly competition? Forget it, it is literally the worst engine I have ever seen in the game. One day I played vs my second team, which I joined with in friendly league just to fill it up, 1-1 vs 40% weaker and he was on 2% bonus only. Since that happened, I don't care about this nonsense competition.
    Yes, I agree it is questionable, I know that the quality is only 3% in the difference here, but this annoyed me, I had 2 or 3 questionable result to say the least and had they not happened I may have been in the race for to win, I guess I will have to settle for the top 3.

This game I had 16 shots and 13 on target, opponent had 14 shots and 7 on target and I lost 5-3, he had 71% shot efficiency I had 23%, his keeper made 8 saves, yes I admit the quality difference is 3.3% it still annoyed me, I would have subbed the keeper but I forgot to put my sub in the bench so that is my fault.

I am still in a good position but I could have been in the running without one or two of these sort of games, other losses were fair, but had some strange draws, stats didn’t represent the game in some of them as I dominated the game and the only two shots they had on target in the animations were scored.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It is not just frendly championship, he even tried to let me win without me asking him, it is the fact that we dont control this matches anymore, so i dont know if I am going to play anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-22-10-34-06.jpg  

This friendly tournament is the biggest troll creator i have ever seen in this game.
    Lost 1-10 on aggregate to a worse 12-13% team. It s unacceptable.
    And i won t play it next season anymore, i m done with this.
    Der_Ryan_M and MNK Kaskada like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    My poor guy Ludovic has been fighting against all these monsters with his hands tied behind his back.

All these gun players are AML / AMR, he is the only ST and he is also quality wise the lowest among these big shots. But next season things will change.
    rooting for you next season, fam
    From Max s side he needs to make a ST his main player ( fk, corners, penalties) and i don t think it s good for benitez in the long run.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    This friendly tournament is the biggest troll creator i have ever seen in this game.
    Lost 1-10 on aggregate to a worse 12-13% team. It s unacceptable.
    And i won t play it next season anymore, i m done with this.
    I will agree here, I don’t think I want to participate again, I wasted far too many rests on this and I am going to get nothing unfortunately as our reputation was too low.

Like I said, I had one game where I had 16 shots and 13 on target, opponent had 14 shots and 7 on target and I lost 5-3 with the opponent having 71% shot efficiency and the opposing keeper made 8 saves.

I do believe it has been somewhat of a troll creator, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I will agree here, I don’t think I want to participate again, I wasted far too many rests on this and I am going to get nothing unfortunately as our reputation was too low.

Like I said, I had one game where I had 16 shots and 13 on target, opponent had 14 shots and 7 on target and I lost 5-3 with the opponent having 71% shot efficiency and the opposing keeper made 8 saves.

I do believe it has been somewhat of a troll creator, lol.
    should have been fun, but it s even more frustrating than association, and at least associations games give you tokens, not some worthless emblems we have already...
    And someone don t bring me that collecting BS mentality, because it s not worth to spend your time on this game just to collect some virtual items.
    If you re not having fun, it s not worth it. Plain and simple.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast