Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Friendly Championship - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Broke again? game crashed in the middle of my cl game?
    My CL game too, and asso game before that, plus I didn't get +6% condition.

Were kids playing with this fixtures, hometeam bla bla [Official] Friendly Championship - FULL-TIME-screenshot_2020-05-10-22-18-15.jpg

Apprentice
    My friendly matches against Asian teams must be played at times when I am supposed to be sleeping. Why are they advantaged?

Addicted
    Half of the matches are played when it is the middle of the night in Europe. All teams in my league are from Europe, so nobody can watch the games. What is supposed to be the use of friendly matches when nobody can attend?

Addicted
    we get two freakin matches in a single day whenever there are a total of 14 teams in my friendly championship

Max
    My first game was a total disaster, 5-2, Benítez missed a penalty which could have made it 1-1 and straight after we got back in the game, we got a red card for Barrero which is his first ever one in any competition.

Yes he was better but we were demolished, thanks all who supported.

We were decimated.

Congrats @milpol.

Last edited by Max; 05-11-2020 at 11:37 AM.
    milpol and NUNO FC like this.

Well played max!
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Well played max!
    Thanks, keeper was useless though, good luck for the rest of the tournament, you know well what I renamed him to.
    Last edited by Max; 05-11-2020 at 12:37 PM.
    milpol likes this.

rodalopin
    Quick question... I know the morale and condition and so doesn't affect, but I understand, and I've checked it for myself, that that is "after" the game, like they won't be tired after the game for exameple. Ok. understood. But my question is... are they also affected BEFORE the game? Like, if I have a player tired in my starting team, let's say 50% condition, he will play from that 50% condition? can I play with an injured player too? I hope that I made myself clear with the question...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rodalopin View Post
    Quick question... I know the morale and condition and so doesn't affect, but I understand, and I've checked it for myself, that that is "after" the game, like they won't be tired after the game for exameple. Ok. understood. But my question is... are they also affected BEFORE the game? Like, if I have a player tired in my starting team, let's say 50% condition, he will play from that 50% condition? can I play with an injured player too? I hope that I made myself clear with the question...
    Yes, he will play from that 50 percent condition and you cannot play an injured player.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast