Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Start of a new season: condition and games

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks for the quick answers, guys. At what time and which time zone does the season start/condition reset?

Do injuries reset as well? Anything else a newbie should be aware of?

PS: bugs with unlimited condition would be welcome irrespective of if it happened prior seasons

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    The reset occurs around the same time as the daily resets (I think it’s 1am), but it takes longer, about 2-3 hours.

Players conditions revert to 99% but the new signings (e.g. from Youth academy) come with 80% if I’m not mistaken.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Thanks, mate. I have 5 players that are injured atm. So I'll probably figure it out by myself tomorrow. Thanks though.

Injuries don't get healed quite sure about this as I asked the same question 1 season ago to managers who know about the game in detail.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Thanks for the quick answers, guys. At what time and which time zone does the season start/condition reset?

Do injuries reset as well? Anything else a newbie should be aware of?

PS: bugs with unlimited condition would be welcome irrespective of if it happened prior seasons

Hey mate, i believe all your other queries were answered. I asked this question regarding injuries when i first joined and this is where i was directed to.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...estions-6.html

Start of a new season: condition and games-4248b875-27f6-42cd-af3c-a85b5b47783e.jpg
    Start of a new season: condition and games-85464067-878b-4fd0-a2e3-b9d56e52e5be.jpg
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-23-2020 at 08:02 PM.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Injuries don't get healed quite sure about this as I asked the same question 1 season ago to managers who know about the game in detail.
    Alot of people have given me bad advice here as well. Looks like you are a victim. Better remember the person who said this to you. Most notable was whether youths from YA were factored into the draw. I was told no. Had a really tough season following that. They are and should be released
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Thanks mate, appreciate your input.

Didn't even consider my youth players. I have one at 64 and one at 58 %. Really considering dropping them now. Thought I'll keep them in order to sell them, but I'm not sure how much I'll even get for them and if they're worth it as they'll increase my avg q.

Sillybq likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Thanks mate, appreciate your input.

Didn't even consider my youth players. I have one at 64 and one at 58 %. Really considering dropping them now. Thought I'll keep them in order to sell them, but I'm not sure how much I'll even get for them and if they're worth it as they'll increase my avg q.

At level 1, i would keep them as you do not have negative quality or 1 percent players yet. All your players are at least 40 quality. Not much difference. Sell next season onwards.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Basically all my players are 40-45 % except 5 players. So the youth players are well above my squad in quality except those 5.

I'll have a busy day at the transfer market tomorrow

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Basically all my players are 40-45 % except 5 players. So the youth players are well above my squad in quality except those 5.

Goodluck, do you have a lot of cash and token?

Good luck! I like to pace myself. Not rush into any impulse purchases or let my ego take over when bidding

Thanks, mate. I have 5 players that are injured atm. So I'll probably figure it out by myself tomorrow. Thanks though.

Do you think it is possible to post a screen shot of one of your players that are injured? It would be good to have visual proof for the before and after.

Too many people just write stuff here so alot of things mentioned cannot be trusted.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast