Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 420
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

  1. #31
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    No, when having max training drills, best fast trainer always gets 2 SA points per 6x very hard drill (22,5% condition loss). So he will have 50 point SA after 37-38 rest packs.
    Thanks for the clarification. I suppose the level of the training drills does have an effect on the outcome. Most of my training drills are 1 or 2 whistles.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  2. #32
    Famous
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,222
    Start a new season... improved my defense...

    And won my first game with 9-0 a good start....

    Gial is as always all trophy

  3. #33
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I suppose the level of the training drills does have an effect on the outcome. Most of my training drills are 1 or 2 whistles.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Yeah, basically they say that every drill level gives you 10% bonus on the drill effectiveness. So if you are only on Level 1 of a drill, this means around 30% more packs, which means 50 rests is good then.
    Nebu and Arphaxad like this.

  4. #34
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah, basically they say that every drill level gives you 10% bonus on the drill effectiveness. So if you are only on Level 1 of a drill, this means around 30% more packs, which means 50 rests is good then.
    Am hearing this for the first time. What do you mean by level 1, can you give a sample drill?

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  5. #35
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Am hearing this for the first time. What do you mean by level 1, can you give a sample drill?

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I mean that when you are on a low training level. When you begin the game you can unlock all the drills in the training section and then level up every drill 3x to world class level. With every level the effectiveness of the drill gets 10% better.
    Nebu likes this.

  6. #36
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    619
    Except I haven't been able to unlock all drills. For the last upgrades from basically level 20 to 30 I've only been able to level up existing drills, not unlock new ones.

    Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

  7. #37
    Max
    Guest

    Season 132 - Are you ready?

    This is awful, I got drawn against a 113% guy in the CL and against a 119.2% team and a 125.2% team in the cup, the last two teams there are -1 level too, one is a tanker, I have tried to cut out complaining as it will do nothing but come on? If they give us draws. I’m 91% since the season started, how do they expect me to compete with that? I personally think it is disgraceful. I don’t mind being drawn against relatively even teams because that is good competition but to be drawn against a 34% stronger guy in the cup is laughable, he’ll probably be 140+% by the end of the season, I am not going to stand a chance in the cup or league.

    I’ll see what I will get in the league but that is not a good start, I did sell all the strong bench players but I didn’t want to sell any of my starters, I refuse to manipulate draws, I don’t like the sound of easy competition, but that is just too much, everyone else except those three teams is fine but those 3 teams will ruin it for us.

    I was considering tanking but no way am I going to do that, that is just the easy way out, I can’t bring myself to do that, I’ll try win these competitions but I don’t think I’ll stand a chance.

    I will say again that that is disgraceful.

    CL guy.


    Guy in the cup.


    These are the guys in my cup.

    He’s a tanker.

    I was going to do some transfer business today but I’m holding it off, that has taken all the motivation away for this season I think.
    Something should be done about this but in truth, nothing will.

    Also, I know I am not the only this has happened to of course, In general the drawing system should be more fair.

    This is the very first time I have encountered this and it has annoyed me.
    Last edited by Max; 05-24-2020 at 06:19 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M and deepedgefc like this.

  8. #38
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I was considering tanking but no way am I going to do that, that is just the easy way out, I can’t bring myself to do that, I’ll try win these competitions but I don’t think I’ll stand a chance.
    A friend once told me - Don't be the guy who tanks because of other people, be the guy who makes other people tank.
    deepedgefc likes this.

  9. #39
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    A friend once told me - Don't be the guy who tanks because of other people, be the guy who makes other people tank.
    That’s what I’ll do, I’m annoyed I even considered tanking, but I’m not going to go ahead with tanking, I hate it.

  10. #40
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That’s what I’ll do, I’m annoyed I even considered tanking, but I’m not going to go ahead with tanking, I hate it.
    Man, that's a really unfair draw.. Really unfair. How did you see your league draw so soon though?

    Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast