Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That’s what I’ll do, I’m annoyed I even considered tanking, but I’m not going to go ahead with tanking, I hate it.
    For me it is always interesting to see how these lower level competitions seem to be drawn. Actually it makes kind of sense that the Level 6 guys get drawn into a Level 7 competition. For you it is unlucky. I wonder if it was better when you were like 70% to start the season, would you then be in another, lower cup? Are there inactive teams like 30-40% in your cup?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Man, that's a really unfair draw.. Really unfair. How did you see your league draw so soon though?

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    I didn’t I am just saying that I won’t tank, I am only predicting that the league draw will be the same.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    For me it is always interesting to see how these lower level competitions seem to be drawn. Actually it makes kind of sense that the Level 6 guys get drawn into a Level 7 competition. For you it is unlucky. I wonder if it was better when you were like 70% to start the season, would you then be in another, lower cup? Are there inactive teams like 30-40% in your cup?
    I think it has been better in my experience in the lower levels to have a 70% team at the start of the season, I honestly did better with my previous team, with the same name as my current one with a quality by the end of the season from 95-99%, that’s the truth there, but I’m still thankful that SuperDunk gave me this one as I won my first Quadruple with the new one.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    What have you learned from last season?
    To use tokens and rest packs wisely, plan the training sessions ahead and to be patient on the transfer market not rushing into purchases the first 1-2 days.

Where did you place last season?
    1st.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Not at the moment. But I've been invited to an association and will most probably pick up on the offer. Just need to evaluate the possibility of strenghtening my team sufficiently before I join.

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?
    This is my second season. We participated in the cup and league last season and won them both.

What's your current level?
    Level 2.

What's your budget for this season?
    9-10,5M and planning to not use more than 80 % for players.

Who do you want to replace?
    We got rid of 6 players from the starting line up going into this season, so we'll need to replace them all and strenghten our bench as well as we're also participating in the Champions League this season. We'll be looking to add at least one, preferably two, fast trainers to the squad and fill the other positions with older and competent players. Will mainly be looking for GK, DC, DR, MC/DMC, MC/AMC and AMR/MR. Will try to find FTs for the position of MR/AMR and MC/AMC. Will need to find a back up ST as well.

What are your goals for this season?
    It's still to early to say, but if the league draw is favorable, we'll be aiming for the triple. Another factor that'll be crucial is the rest pack situation after the fact that we've power trained our fast trainers. If we can accommodate 6 high quality fast trainers this season and still have a healthy amount of rest packs left, we'll set our goals accordingly. I'm also looking forward to joining an association.

What's your training level?
    Currently 32, to be 33 by the end of the day.

Which will be your main formation?
    Still undecided. We're awaiting the league draw before we set our goals on the transfer market as it'll dictate the most commonly used formation. We mainly used 4-2-3-1 last season. We're more inclined to try 4-5V-1 or 4-1-4-1 this season depending on competition. Will probably use a combination of the three.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-25-2020 at 11:20 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Famous
    I didn’t I am just saying that I won’t tank, I am only predicting that the league draw will be the same.
    Me too , I hate tankers they break the game

Dreamer
    This season - same old same old
    Will be out of cup and CL again
    A 20% stronger team in both the cup and CL in my group
    Yes, he's one level higher
    Hope for a better draw in league- fingers crossed

I think it has been better in my experience in the lower levels to have a 70% team at the start of the season, I honestly did better with my previous team, with the same name as my current one with a quality by the end of the season from 95-99%, that’s the truth there, but I’m still thankful that SuperDunk gave me this one as I won my first Quadruple with the new one.
    You could have taken my advice last season and this wouldn t have happend...
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 05-25-2020 at 09:50 AM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    The only thing that was left to see was tankers and draw manipulators at Level 5. Have even seen that now.

League is full of tankers but but but I have faith in my players 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    The only thing that was left to see was tankers and draw manipulators at Level 5. Have even seen that now.

League is full of tankers but but but I have faith in my players
    Don't worry, most of them will tank again, that has been my experience.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    What have you learned from last season?
    To use tokens and rest packs wisely, plan the training sessions ahead and to be patient on the transfer market not rushing into purchases the first 1-2 days.

Where did you place last season?
    1st.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Not at the moment. But I've been invited to an association and will most probably pick up on the offer. Just need to evaluate the possibility of strenghtening my team sufficiently before I join.

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?
    This is my second season. We participated in the cup and league last season and won them both.

What's your current level?
    Level 2.

What's your budget for this season?
    9-10,5M and planning to not use more than 80 % for players.

Who do you want to replace?
    We got rid of 6 players from the starting line up going into this season, so we'll need to replace them all and strenghten our bench as well as we're also participating in the Champions League this season. We'll be looking to add at least one, preferably two, fast trainers to the squad and fill the other positions with older and competent players. Will mainly be looking for GK, DC, DR, MC/DMC, MC/AMC and AMR/MR. Will try to find FTs for the position of MR/AMR and MC/AMC. Will need to find a back up ST as well.

What are your goals for this season?
    It's still to early to say, but if the league draw is favorable, we'll be aiming for the triple. Another factor that'll be crucial is the rest pack situation after the fact that we've power trained our fast trainers. If we can accommodate 6 high quality fast trainers this season and still have a healthy amount of rest packs left, we'll set our goals accordingly. I'm also looking forward to joining an association.

What's your training level?
    Currently 32, to be 33 by the end of the day.

Which will be your main formation?
    Still undecided. We're awaiting the league draw before we set our goals on the transfer market as it'll dictate the most commonly used formation. We mainly used 4-2-3-1 last season. We're more inclined to try 4-5V-1 or 4-1-4-1 this season depending on competition. Will probably use a combination of the three.
    Well, having seen the league draw and having evaluated the CL/cup competition I'll have to revise our goals. Anything less than a triple trophy season would be a disappointment.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-26-2020 at 06:53 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast