Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Guess the scores as my ill prepared team face the league leader tanker... my videos are not coming up for packs and training; is it just me or its a general something.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Have had the same issue today, some of them showed up half an hour ago, but still missing more than half of today's total.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

We managed to squeeze in two goals...

Arphaxad, Sinany03 and Der_Ryan_M like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Two games were scheduled for today, one for CL and the other being a league fixture. Both ended with wins and an additional two clean sheets to the history books.

Manuel Marcusson, our one man army, accumulated another 4 goals, 2 assists and 2 MoM awards to his record. Our MC/AMC acquisition for the season, Isaac Fassawa, managed to score as well. Since our new DC, Jaime Ibarra, joined 7 games ago we haven't conceded a single goal. As a matter of fact, we've kept a clean sheet for 13 games straight now.

We've 16 straight wins this season and adding to our streaks from last season: 51 games winning streak and 53 games without a loss. We are yet to lose an official game since I became manager.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-01-2020 at 08:57 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M and Nebu like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Guess the scores as my ill prepared team face the league leader tanker... my videos are not coming up for packs and training; is it just me or its a general something.

I am also experiencing the same issue. I think somebody wrote about this in the Bugs section.
    Nebu likes this.

Who remembers Gert Funck, Hair Dryer, Hoofdaddy and Madlfo?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano, lespa and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post

Me Old times, we still writting time to time, Madflo... played last season, winning the Poker, but left I guess...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post

I know who Madflo is, he is on my friends list, he was a little active when I first joined the forum, but yes he wasn’t too active, I heard of Gerd Funck and HairDryer before, but they weren’t active when I joined.

Don’t know who Hoofdaddy is though.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Me Old times, we still writting time to time, Madflo... played last season, winning the Poker, but left I guess...
    I see... I would have thought the whole Corona crises would make them pick up their tactical pads. Guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I know who Madflo is, he is on my friends list, he was a little active when I first joined the forum, but yes he wasn’t too active, I heard of Gerd Funck and HairDryer before, but they weren’t active when I joined.

Don’t know who Hoofdaddy is though.
    I met all of them in 2016 when I joined, they were there for a lot of newbies with Nik, Kris, Tactician and host of others, I left in 2018 and visited like 3 times in 2019. Just reminiscing today and remembered them.

Nations League planned for the day 10 of the season 133. national team selections can be done by every federation from now on. Join the Government page for more info https://www.facebook.com/groups/TopE...ionOutGameGov/

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast