Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

I’ll do another update, we have had a surprisingly smooth start to the season.

So I’ll get started with the CL then, we won 8-2 at home in what was a good overall performance attacking wise, defensively it was a useless display, we were awful in that department.

We could have done better and we could have done that by not conceding so many.

Benítez is not scoring as much anymore but he is making a lot more assists than usual which doesn’t bother me too much as he is still performing well regardless.

Here are the highlights to this match.

Thanks guys for the support.

Here is the CL group table, very disappointing, I have conceded 5 goals in 3 games, which is very uncharacteristic of my usual self. However, I scored 18 goals in those 3 games, which is the positive, I believe I can rectify the poor defensive displays in the CL.

In the league I played this guy and won. Quality difference was 8.5%, (It was 9.6% at that time but I bought a player.)

In the league I took an early leap towards the title, I know it is early to talk about the ‘glory glory’ stuff but that is my strongest competitor out of the way in the first half of the league.

We were surprisingly comfortable for most of the game and I wasn’t worried that we would concede, in truth, we never looked like we would.

There are the highlights, the only thing that happened there was the crucial point in the game which was the goal by my new ST.

My GK got man of the match on his debut so signs of a troll match for my opponent.

Thanks all for the support, I appreciate, I can’t post them here though, as I have far too many photos already and the auto spam filter will flag it and I’ll have to wait for a Moderator to approve it, I’m impatient so I don’t want to wait.

Here is the league table now.

In my first two games in platinum, I won one match and lost the other disappointingly, but that was my fault as I could not attend the first match, We advanced to the Final which is the main thing.
    Thanks again Nebu for the opportunity again to play in platinum.

Lastly here is my season.

Like I said, it has been a good first week to what I thought would be a difficult season, in truth, I haven’t played the hardest teams but still it is a nice start, a perfect 12-0-0.

That is it from me for a while. I don’t know when I’ll post my next update, but we will see.
    Last edited by Max; 05-30-2020 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I’ll do another update, we have had a surprisingly smooth start to the season.

So I’ll get started with the CL then, we won 8-2 at home in what was a good overall performance attacking wise, defensively it was a useless display, we were awful in that department.

We could have done better and we could have done that by not conceding so many.

Benítez is not scoring as much anymore but he is making a lot more assists than usual which doesn’t bother me too much as he is still performing well regardless.

Here are the highlights to this match.

Thanks guys for the support.

Here is the CL group table, very disappointing, I have conceded 5 goals in 3 games, which is very uncharacteristic of my usual self. However, I scored 18 goals in those 3 games, which is the positive, I believe I can rectify the poor defensive displays in the CL.

In the league I played this guy and won. Quality difference was 8.5%, (It was 9.6% at that time but I bought a player.)

In the league I took an early leap towards the title, I know it is early to talk about the ‘glory glory’ stuff but that is my strongest competitor out of the way in the first half of the league.

We were surprisingly comfortable for most of the game and I wasn’t worried that we would concede, in truth, we never looked like we would.

There are the highlights, the only thing that happened there was the crucial point in the game which was the goal by my new ST.

My GK got man of the match on his debut so signs of a troll match for my opponent.

Thanks all for the support, I appreciate, I can’t post them here though, as I have far too many photos already and the auto spam filter will flag it and I’ll have to wait for a Moderator to approve it, I’m impatient so I don’t want to wait.

Here is the league table now.

In my first two games in platinum, I won one match and lost the other disappointingly, but that was my fault as I could not attend the first match, We advanced to the Final which is the main thing.
    Thanks again Nebu for the opportunity again to play in platinum.

Lastly here is my season.

Like I said, it has been a good first week to what I thought would be a difficult season, in truth, I haven’t played the hardest teams but still it is a nice start, a perfect 12-0-0.

That is it from me for a while. I don’t know when I’ll post my next update, but we will see.
    You are welcome Max.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Today the unthinkable happened. Ludovic missed penalty for the first time and then my second best player ballonned a header from a corner kick.

At this point I knew something bad would happen but we somehow managed to score 2 goals and won the CUP match 0 - 2.

Our GK was the superstar of the match and won MoM.

Club legend Cristian Díaz just scored his 500th career goal few minutes ago in a league game. Seems like he is finally finding himself again.
    SuperDunk and Siddharth Singh like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Club legend Cristian Díaz just scored his 500th career goal few minutes ago in a league game. Seems like he is finally finding himself again.
    Wow, 500. How old is he?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Wow, 500. How old is he?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    27... He will probably play another 2 seasons after this one, so I hope he can add another 100, would be great.

Banned
    Tankers are bastards and ruin this game.

Off course, they spoil the game, but you could have said that without belittling yourself. Curse language doesn't help anyone.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Let's hope you get through italy tour fast then. In the last seasons I didn't save as many token anymore because of the sponsor event. I always buy the later stages. Before I also saved about 100 every season through association.
    Lost twice for emblem with main account and I am not planing spending tokens. The god thing is that I won it with my second 97% account (with second attempt) and send it to main account (even jersey which I have double now).
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-img_20200531_173059_730.jpg

Addicted
    Just lost my cup match 1-0 against a 10% stronger team. The animations were mostly in favor of me, showed me controlling the ball most of the time. The stats are mostly balanced, but he scored his goal on 87th minute, and his GK was the MoM. Keeping my hopes up for the second leg.

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast