Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I recently discovered a problem in my league, the guy on top is a tanker that has decided not to tank.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    RIP your League title.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    First CL game won 6-0, it is an easy group with 3 players from lower level.
    But later today we play strongest team in the league (142%) it could already be our first loss of the season... I hope not. 2nd round cup also tough task. Already trend-setting games so early in the season.
    Went out of cup, 5-4 on aggregate... After a very disapponting first leg with opponent GK making tons of saves and being man of the match. League game won, now 12 points after 4 games so far. So a bit more relaxed season this time in terms of how many games we play.

Famous
    I recently discovered a problem in my league, the guy on top is a tanker that has decided not to tank.

Lets fight together against tankers

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Lets fight together against tankers
    Tanking gets easier with the new promotion of only 8 teams, unless enough tokens are given to promoted teams.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    One of strongest team in our League which was tanking till now has suddenly became active when we were about to play him in 2 days.

This is the thing which I hate the most. May be he became due to association matches, let's see.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-30-2020 at 03:39 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    RIP your League title.
    he's decided to play cos at 157% he will defo be promoted next season even if he finishes 14th in the league. that is why lol
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted

Not friends with you, but if you want support during your games against him let me know and we could add each other.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Not friends with you, but if you want support during your games against him let me know and we could add each other.

Thanks mate, I appreciate your support but I haven't seen a tanker trolled or "out-possessed" before. Season is over already, am now aiming for 2nd position.
    By the way, an old rival Astros beat me today. Frankly he is a good manager, he noticed the game was in his favour. He quickly switched from defence to attack and scored two quick goals and I got a consolation goal from a free-kick. We keep marching on...

PS: I don't know why my players suddenly lose form, we either won or drew up till now with good ratings. Any ideas why?

Last edited by Nebu; 05-30-2020 at 07:07 PM.
    Arphaxad likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    We had four important games today; two association games, one CL and one league game. This was our first ever association attendance.

We made some strategic and tactical changes diving into today's busy schedule. We scrapped the often used 4-5-1v and 4-2-3-1 formations for a more balanced 4-3-2w-1. Our strengths lies at the flanks, especially at the left hand flank. Thus, we played long passes down the flanks for today's games. We also gave the fullbacks more offensive freedom.

I was only able to attend the league game, but results were satisfying nonetheless; 4/4 wins and 4 clean sheets. Per usual, our superstar Manuel Marcusson (AML) delivered in great fashion; a total of 15 goals, 1 assist and 4 MoM awards.

Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-30-2020 at 08:29 PM.
    Nebu likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    How is your new striker doing so far in this season? My striker I trained last season surprisingly doing very well!
    However my best goal scorer of the last 2 seasons ST AMC doing very bad. I even had to remove him from taking freekicks and penalties, he missed 2 penalties this season already and a lot of freekicks... AMR now taking these.
    Attackers are very bad this season, nowhere on the lists, but have much better defence this season. Started playing low pressing and it shows better results so far.

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast