Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I played the 121% team and I knocked him out, I can’t believe I had pulled it off, but it was by the away goals rule that saved me, the first time that rule has worked in my favour, I decided to change my formation just after the game started in an attempt to be subtle, I changed it to 3-3-4 and it seemed to do really well against him.

Benítez again was Man of the Match setting up both goals, I knew being optimistic about the second leg would help, and I knew the two away goals would be crucial for me.

He was the strongest team left in the competition too, with that, I believe I can beat any other team that is left now.

We were so close to going out too as his player took a shot that went over the bar in the last animation of the match, had hr scored, I was out of the CL.

We dominated that game and I believe I deserved to go through.

I appreciate the support in those last two matches, that helped a lot.

Something I do remember at the start of the season was complaining about drawing this guy in my Champions League, l really would never have thought that two weeks later, I’d be the one knocking him out of the competition.

My season has been wonderful, I have 28 wins out of 31 games, I know it isn’t the best compared to some people here but considering the fact that I thought this would be a terrible season and one of my worst ever ones I have done well, I have been proved wrong so far, which I’m pleased about, however, I won’t jinx it as I still have some very tough matches, I am curious where I will finish.

Benítez, of course has been my best player scoring 51 times and setting up 41 goals in 31 matches, which is nearly an average pf 3 goal contributions per game.
    Congrats mate.. awesome result

Famous
    Update for this season just played my CL 1/4 final in the away game just barely won with 1-0 ... at least I got my away goal....
    Cup won my match with 2-0 yesterday.......

League I'm 9 points ahead of #2

Season 132 - Are you ready?-annotation-2020-06-11-163255.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Update for this season just played my CL 1/4 final in the away game just barely won with 1-0 ... at least I got my away goal....
    Cup won my match with 2-0 yesterday.......

League I'm 9 points ahead of #2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2020-06-11 163255.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	134172
    Congrats, I hope you get your CL trophy back and get the Quadruple also.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I didnt bought this AMR, so nordeus punished me next game with a red card at the end of CL game where I had 12:0 lead. Now I have to play my old AMR who is more than 50% weakest against 152% opponent. Same opponent in Cup and for League trophy.
    Attachment 134171
    Any details about red card in the Assistant report? It was so quick.

hi guys, not related to the subject or topic of thread, but I am currently looking for an active association. My current one is defunct, I am probably the only one left active. Looking forward to contribute to a new association. Fyi, my team stats is at 112%.

Max
    I lost 3-4 in the league, That was a big disappointment as I know I should have won this game easily.

Well, the quality difference was just 3% but I still believed I should have won, I had previously beat him 5-0 in our first game.

This loss does not affect where I am in the table, I still remain first although the gap is now just 5 points, I don’t believe I could have done more to prevent us losing. So I have no regrets in that sense.

However, I’ll probably go back to my previous base tactics of 4-3 (ML/MC/MR)- 3 (AML/MR/ST) I think before this change, I was doing better so I’ll revert back to that, I think it was worth the experiment though. I had gone with 3-3-4 for a couple games and I found that was risky so I’ll get rid of that.

Anyway I have to play the 10% stronger team tomorrow, I know I will probably lose but I am not going to have that mentality, I’ll go for it, also he is a potential CL Semi opponent should I advance.

I hope I don’t let go of the league this time as the loss is a little worrying.

I’ll still try get the title in the end.

I think there is no need to dwell on this longer as I have my CL Quarter Final to play next. Complaining about a loss won’t change anything for me.

Sadly I won’t get my 26-0-0 record that I have been after for so long now. But I’m still impressed as I thought this league was going to be a lot tougher as the top six are about the same quality/stronger than me.

I’ve lost four times this season but I’m still happy with my stats.

I’m not too happy with my defence, however I have had tough opponents so that is to be expected that I’ll concede more than usual and lose a little more often.

Everything is still going well as far as I’m concerned and I’ll continue to push forward.

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

And this game rounds up a day of disappointment.

All I can say is that was a very underserved draw, the stats are ridiculously in my favour, not happy at all.

I usually don’t complain anymore when things don’t go my way, but those last two games should have brought very different results.

First the 100% shot efficiency game I showed earlier and now this.

I won’t go on any longer as I know if I do, it’ll get out of hand because I’ll probably end up venting, I am hoping for much better results tomorrow.

But at least we still have a chance this season, these two results don’t really affect where we will finish, I think it is fair to say that I’m allowed to be frustrated, I know I can’t win every game of course, it’s football but it still is a little disheartening.
    Last edited by Max; 06-11-2020 at 10:01 PM.

Famous
    Congrats, I hope you get your CL trophy back and get the Quadruple also.
    That os my goal to them all 4 back this season

Famous
    And this game rounds up a day of disappointment.

All I can say is that was a very underserved draw, the stats are ridiculously in my favour, not happy at all.

I usually don’t complain anymore when things don’t go my way, but those last two games should have brought very different results.

First the 100% shot efficiency game I showed earlier and now this.

I won’t go on any longer as I know if I do, it’ll get out of hand because I’ll probably end up venting, I am hoping for much better results tomorrow.

But at least we still have a chance this season, these two results don’t really affect where we will finish, I think it is fair to say that I’m allowed to be frustrated, I know I can’t win every game of course, it’s football but it still is a little disheartening.
    Hope you can get a good performance of your team the next matches.. so you win the thropies mate

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Hope you can get a good performance of your team the next matches.. so you win thethropy
    Hopefully so, I’m playing the second place guy tomorrow, also I could meet him in the Semi Finals of the CL.

I feel today was just an “off day” I’ll get back to form soon hopefully.

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast