Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    How can I fired up my Assistant manager. I get better players on lower level&quallity team. Attachment 134147
    Got the same today, abysmal...
    And since you also have multiple accounts, i just started my old account 10 days ago. How is it? How do you manage them?
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Just lost in CL and lost my chance to participate in the Kings event.

I’m already out of Cup so I’m left with the league only. Thankfully, I’m ahead now and competition should not be tough as I have the best team quality-wise. I should be able to win easily, especially now that I have no other focus than the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Thank you.

It was a tense match, there is still hard games to be played of course, however, he was the strongest team in my CL, so I think I can beat anyone, I’ll post about the match later.
    Congrats Max. That's a really impressive win!

Max
    I played the 121% team and I knocked him out, I can’t believe I had pulled it off, but it was by the away goals rule that saved me, the first time that rule has worked in my favour, I decided to change my formation just after the game started in an attempt to be subtle, I changed it to 3-3-4 and it seemed to do really well against him.

Benítez again was Man of the Match setting up both goals, I knew being optimistic about the second leg would help, and I knew the two away goals would be crucial for me.

He was the strongest team left in the competition too, with that, I believe I can beat any other team that is left now.

We were so close to going out too as his player took a shot that went over the bar in the last animation of the match, had hr scored, I was out of the CL.

We dominated that game and I believe I deserved to go through.

I appreciate the support in those last two matches, that helped a lot.

Something I do remember at the start of the season was complaining about drawing this guy in my Champions League, l really would never have thought that two weeks later, I’d be the one knocking him out of the competition.

My season has been wonderful, I have 28 wins out of 31 games, I know it isn’t the best compared to some people here but considering the fact that I thought this would be a terrible season and one of my worst ever ones I have done well, I have been proved wrong so far, which I’m pleased about, however, I won’t jinx it as I still have some very tough matches, I am curious where I will finish.

Benítez, of course has been my best player scoring 51 times and setting up 41 goals in 31 matches, which is nearly an average pf 3 goal contributions per game.
    owlique, Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Congrats Max. That's a really impressive win!
    Thank you as well, I appreciate it.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Just lost in CL and lost my chance to participate in the Kings event.

I’m already out of Cup so I’m left with the league only. Thankfully, I’m ahead now and competition should not be tough as I have the best team quality-wise. I should be able to win easily, especially now that I have no other focus than the league.
    I feel sorry for you. Normally, i never complained about lost games. That was the last straw annoying me, suffered the worst defeat in our history. I was the last victim of +1 level team and if that wasn't enough, his team quality is far away from me.
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-psx_20200610_014856.jpg
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20200608-190600.jpg

Season 132 - Are you ready?-20200608_200827.jpg

I was the only titleholder of CL in my group, but i was the lowest in there. Quality of a team usually determines the results no matter what you do. Is this a way of Nordeus to reward the titleholders? Bring the reputation points on CL draws asap and do not touch to team levels anymore! Level XX teams must match with the same level in all stages. Where did you see CL participants in different league levels? It's not a local cup tournament. Where is the pot system? Please give a break thinking money and read the basic CL rules to understand where its sprit and fame came from.

Season 132 - Are you ready?-20200610_021525.jpg

Season 132 - Are you ready?-psx_20200610_022202.jpg
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-psx_20200610_022313.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 06-10-2020 at 12:44 AM.
    Nebu and MNK Kaskada like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Got the same today, abysmal...
    And since you also have multiple accounts, i just started my old account 10 days ago. How is it? How do you manage them?
    I dont play them. Its just not possible to play more than one account with all new events, asso games, friendly league, daily bonuses. I was playing them in 2014-2015 but since assotiations and bonuses cant play more than one account.

Max
    Not much happened today except that I won 0-7 in the league, this allowed me to move 8 points clear at the top. Now I have scored 100 goals in 16 matches so it has been a great season so far.

This is the league table as it currently stands.

My season so far.

Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    How can I fired up my Assistant manager. I get better players on lower level&quallity team. Attachment 134147
    I didnt bought this AMR, so nordeus punished me next game with a red card at the end of CL game where I had 12:0 lead. Now I have to play my old AMR who is more than 50% weakest against 152% opponent. Same opponent in Cup and for League trophy.
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-09-22-00-25.jpg

Is there any way to cancel over training? I lost against the 184% tanker in Cup, since then my players are not playing like before. Samething, happened last season when I lost to the same guy in the Cup.
    So I trained them, they lost again and I trained again, now they have lost three games against the same team in KoK, in the same way, with lower ratings. I think now that I have over trained them.

What can I do!? I want my team back!

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast