Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by philclaeszen View Post
    hi guys, not related to the subject or topic of thread, but I am currently looking for an active association. My current one is defunct, I am probably the only one left active. Looking forward to contribute to a new association. Fyi, my team stats is at 112%.
    You might fit in here: https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

Another bad result for us, the season is turning into a disaster. We’re starting to struggle now.

It is the second time ever that I have lost back to back matches and the first time I have ever failed to win 3 games in a row.

Stats are quite poor now.

I hope I can salvage something this season, like the CL.
    Last edited by Max; 06-12-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M and RaiKo like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Another bad result for us, the season is turning into a disaster. We’re starting to struggle now.

It is the second time ever that I have lost back to back matches and the first time I have ever failed to win 3 games in a row.

Stats are quite poor now.

I hope I can salvage something this season, like the CL.
    It might be a case of under-fire by your players. You be careful of all of them.

Max likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    It might be a case of under-fire by your players. You be careful of all of them.

I’ll do my best to get back on form soon, the league should be fine but I’ll go for it again.

I know what I’m going to say is off topic but I want to talk about it.

I do remember what has happened in the clip as I watched that match, it annoyed me a lot, we should have let Caballero play as he used to play for Man City and he might have known the City player’s kind of penalties, I think we could have won if he had been put in goal for the penalty shootout.
    Last edited by Max; 06-12-2020 at 04:13 PM.
    RaiKo likes this.

Playing 7 games in less than 19 hours. Playing most important game in 4:44, have to put my alarm for that game. Crazy shedulle lately, probably should quit playing friendly league.
    To train bonuses have to be awake at 4:35 at least (sometimes those ×2 video needs some time to load).
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-12-17-25-59.jpg

Addicted
    I’ll do my best to get back on form soon, the league should be fine but I’ll go for it again.

I know what I’m going to say is off topic but I want to talk about it.

I do remember what has happened in the clip as I watched that match, it annoyed me a lot, we should have let Caballero play as he used to play for Man City and he might have known the City player’s kind of penalties, I think we could have won if he had been put in goal for the penalty shootout.
    Well that was insane. After all this time, it still amazes me how dare he did this to his manager and fans in such a big club.

Max

Season 132 - Are you ready?

The Season is over apparently lol

I don’t get why this keeps happening.

OlumekCZ likes this.

The Season is over apparently lol

I don’t get why this keeps happening.

And no association matches this weekend apparently
    I can’t even see my friendly championship fixtures

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    And no association matches this weekend apparently
    I can’t even see my friendly championship fixtures
    I just thought of something, since the king of kings thing has finished, maybe they are doing the draw for the next phase, therefore causing the bug and the temporary removal of some events.

I just thought of something, since the king of kings thing has finished, maybe they are doing the draw for the next phase, therefore causing the bug and the temporary removal of some events.
    we had couple of events similar to king of hills as well, but this thing didn t happened before...
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast