Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I don't think its the KoK, they announced an update that says its just a backend something...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Yeah, could be. I checked last update was on 5th June (it says so on google play) but I think it was on 10th June, my results starts bull****ing me on 10th June. I dont know now.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Yeah, could be. I checked last update was on 5th June, my results starts bull****ing me on 10th June. I dont know now.
    Last update was on 10th june as well, there is a thread here in forum.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Last update was on 10th june as well, there is a thread here in forum.
    Well, that might explain the bullsh*t result in the CL against a 44 % inferior team.

I was on a ridiculously great streak before. I hadn't conceded a single goal since my second league game.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-13-2020 at 02:47 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Well, that might explain the bullsh*t result in the CL against a 44 % inferior team.

I was on a ridiculoussly great streak before. I hadn't conceded a single goal since my second league game.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Yes, always after these updates there are strange results. On this day 10th june I played 0-0 in league vs bad and quite inactive team also, was my first draw in league and my 21 game winning streak was also gone then.

Lets see this guys. Its a game from 11th june (friendly championship). Opponent is 30% weaker, got a red car in 10th minute and another in 84th minute (which was penalty, so I didnt lose). He is not even watching game, what ever tactic i tried, nothing works. Picture say everything.
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_9-vert.jpg

My form lately, long time didnt se MoM.
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_10-vert.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Lets see this guys. Its a game from 11th june (friendly championship). Opponent is 30% weaker, got a red car in 10th minute and another in 84th minute (which was penalty, so I didnt lose). He is not even watching game, what ever tactic i tried, nothing works. Picture say everything.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_9-vert.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	134218
    Lol! Nordeus logic can be painful

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

8 games a day, some kind of record (it is so wrong that we dont control friendly championship shedule)
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_7-vert.jpg
    3 games in time when I should be sleeping.

Addicted
    Long time since last, mates. I've been busy with other duties and thus haven't had an opportunity to update properly. But a lot has happened since last.

I've spent some time developing a user friendly training planner that helps managers with keeping track of their players' development, plan training efficiently and forecast how a player will develop in accordance with the manager's preferences. Have a look and download here
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

OVERALL
    Overall we're having a great season. We're still unbeaten, but our winning streak is broken unfortunately. But there's no harm done as we're still doing good in all events we're participating in.

KING OF KINGS EVENT
    We decided to participate in this event on the last day (actually, the last 8-10h to be precise). Fortunately, we had some great results and ended up first in our league. We grabbed 8 trophies in 8 games and had a goal differential of +37. We're looking forward to the finals.

LEAGUE
    The league is going great. We've won all games thus far and haven't conceded a single goal since the second league game. We expect to secure the league in a matter of days. Manuel Marcusson (AML) has been performing like crazy, but our other winger, Maksim Baladzhanov (AMR) has started to shine as well which is great.

CUP
    Cup has gone great so far. We haven't conceded a single goal thus far and won all our games. We're through to the finals and expect to win it all together for the second time in a row. Our opponent is inferior and unless something surprising happens, it should be in the bag.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
    Champions league has gone as expected. We're through to the semi finals, but we did have a surprising result against a 44 % inferior team in the first leg of the quarter finals. Unfortunately the 1-1 result was our first conceded goal and thus ended our 68 long winning streak dead in its tracks. The positive thing is, we haven't lost yet since takeover; 76 games and still going strong.

ASSOCIATION
    Association games went smooth today. We trashed the opposition and are playing in the finals tomorrow against a what seems to be tanker team. So it'll be interesting.

SQUAD
    There has been a change to the team since last. Our newly acquired MC/AMC, Isaac Fassawa has left the club. Eventhough we put some effort into his training, he wasn't performing as expected. We've replaced him with another promising talent, Victor Lawal. His development is promising and he'll play mainly as an MC. He'll be a great addition going into the next season.

Manuel Marcusson (AML) has been performing like a superstar and reached a milestone in the club's history. He's the first player in our club's history to reach 100 goals. We expect him to keep dominating for many seasons to come.

FUTURE
    We've started planning for the coming season eventhough there are many games left this season. We've identified two positions we need to secure for the coming season: GK and ST. All other positions are set unless something surprising happens. We have a high performing core which we'll build upon and with the prior mentioned pieces in place, we should be competitive for many seasons ahead. Crossed over players are those we expext to sell by the end of this season.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-14-2020 at 05:36 AM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Lost league for sure now, didnt wanted to watch, against Gray Lizard (my asso member, good luck to Veljko FK on his way for quadruplle).
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-14-12-23-09.jpg

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast