Hi khris I'm returning to you contests

Association Tag #KM9KTU, Player Bruno Bento

Attachment 133665
    Why our both players have same positions 🙄

Anyway, I'm not giving a high hope

2 MoTM to my ST and 5 goals in 2 matches 😋😋
    Let's see haha

Tag #3yurz2

Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-kygch.jpg
    NUNO FC likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Remember that you have 25 ads + then if yougo to the individual player profile and you add +1, you can have 15 more, so 40 daily greens. This 119% player if you wanna train him as ST needs to be trained before reach the 7* or you will need more resources... still it can be worth... as you just need the resources of a couple of days.
    My ST made me eat my words. He just scored 4 goals and made 2 assists, lol. As for my AML, he just gained a star (120 %) after becoming MoM and scoring 3 goals.

However, if I wanted to turn him into a striker it would be an easy task as I'd target his grey skills which are around 70 %. So he would gain a new position pretty quickly. I have other plans for my rest packs though as I plan to add another FT to my back line. Didn't think it would be possible, but my current FTs (5) made it to 120 % q + an added SA with ~450 rest packs. Thought it would require more, but now I have the resources for another FT instead.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-25-2020 at 09:23 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Thks Khris my kid wants to participate also with his star

Association Tag #KM9KTU, Player Pedro Silva

Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-silva.jpg
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Thks Khris my kid wants to participate also with his star

Association Tag #KM9KTU, Player Pedro Silva

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Silva.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	133677
    Good luck to both

Apprentice
    So to clarify, an AML, or AMR will win this challenge, but one that also has striker ability trained? It rules out alot of players who like to only have players who play one position, because let's be honest, a Striker (exclusively) isn't going to win this.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133679

#SW0LHV
    Heatman FC

Made a mistake and uploaded another team's player. My team player is Y. Nwachukwu.
    Admin I hope it's understandable?

The player is even invalid as its not a striker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-img-20200525-wa0034.jpg   Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-screenshot_20200525-201940.jpg  
    Last edited by Heatman FC; 05-25-2020 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Invalid player

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    So to clarify, an AML, or AMR will win this challenge, but one that also has striker ability trained? It rules out alot of players who like to only have players who play one position, because let's be honest, a Striker (exclusively) isn't going to win this.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    Yeah we know this, like the MCs-Assists one, AM's are actually key players mainly so they tend to perform better. Still, we need to be open to allow entrances in the contest, same time the fact that players need to be trained as STs avoid strange combinaitons of multiplayers to join the challange, like DR-MR-AMR so it forces participants to join with attackers mainly.

Quote Originally Posted by Heatman FC View Post
    Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-screenshot_20200525-201940.jpg

#SW0LHV
    Heatman FC ������
    To joiin the challange you need to select a player trained as ST please.

Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-screenshot_20200525-222156.jpg

Valid ST.

HEATMAN FC.

#SW0LHV

SORRY FOR THE MIX UP WITH THE FIRST POST ADMIN. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.

THANKS.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast