Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD

Putting my guy in again. Hope we can get a place this time!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-ecd711e9-1827-4c83-ada3-22599802fb2f.jpg  

Team name : MAGIC. Association tag:#MMDXZA. Level :33

Sent from my Infinix X624B using Tapatalk

Banned
    Topeleveny ks-------sebastian santoya #j7khr1

Banned
    Man of the Match - 5 points x 9 = 45
    Goals - 3 points x 20 = 60
    Assictance - 1 points x 13 = 13

118 so far 👍

Banned
    Oops my guy is not a ST sorry

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    No worries. Good luck
    Probably you have discussed this before, but I would remind you that your calculation of points is not fair enough. It should have been depending on the difficulty of drawings.(League, cup, cl) Some teams are racing with the big dogs, on the other hand some of them have trophies in the pocket from Day 1. Thus, we can see different performance from the same players between two scenarios.

You should consider about team's reputation. I'll put here European Golden Shoe award table which is presented by European sports media.

Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-20200531_224312.jpg
    What is factor ? The championships of the top five countries in the UEFA club rankings have a factor of 2, the countries ranked from 6th to 22nd place a factor of 1.5. Other countries have a factor of 1.
    Last edited by RaiKo; 05-31-2020 at 08:43 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Probably you have discussed this before, but I would remind you that your calculation of points is not fair enough. It should have been depending on the difficulty of drawings.(League, cup, cl) Some teams are racing with the big dogs, on the other hand some of them have trophies in the pocket from Day 1. Thus, we can see different performance from the same players between two scenarios.

You should consider about team's reputation. I'll put here European Golden Shoe award table which is presented by European sports media.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200531_224312.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	133932
    What is factor ? The championships of the top five countries in the UEFA club rankings have a factor of 2, the countries ranked from 6th to 22nd place a factor of 1.5. Other countries have a factor of 1.
    I get your point, but if you play in a more difficult league you're probably a better player as well. At least in real life. Maybe not so much in TE as you could train a lower level player to the same level of quality (%) as an equal player in a higher level.

I don't know how one would weigh the points given though. The span could literally be 100 levels between lowest and highest.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Tag: N98YVA
    Team: Bayern München

Player:

Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-screenshot_20200531-232635_top-eleven.jpg
    Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-screenshot_20200531-232740_top-eleven.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200531_224312.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	133932
    I get your point, actually we try to have competitions we can manage easily and that are the more fair as posible, as once you know how the game works you know that you can manage to manipulate the AvQs, so, that's why I'm giving more points for the MotM actually.

Then, "better oppos" is something so relative, one cn be ina league with 7 teams at 150% but tanking, so giving you easy 5-0 wins with a 120% squad, so as the situaition have many variables and we need easy rules to manage this, because usually we have arround 50 teams participating in these challanges we do, and it is imposible to track properly every single situation, the rules will stand as planned.

Season 132 forum STs challenge - Scorers Challenge REGISTER THREAD-screenshot_20200601-151902.jpg
    Amar Afonso --- Rajasthan FC
    Association Tag : #JU5ZS3

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast