Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: King of Kings special

Apprentice

King of Kings special

Looks like another event especially for tankers.

my reward for finishing in the top 3....another CL and cup with teams from the level above with amost 20% better teams....so no chance of even qualifying for this one.

When will they come up with a fair challenge for people who play the game normally
    pproust and maloukees like this.

Rookie
    he is only looking for money so the challenges are for the oil companies with 160% of teams to have rewards including 120% of player when it is useless for them

Addicted
    Well, it says you should have finished in top 8 last season, so we can be sure that people that tanked last season are out of the event.

King of Kings special-077a8322-2562-4abe-bc65-7f2eef40c69f.jpg

King of Kings special-2ac95770-a76a-41fa-b47d-2a72ab5176f0.jpg

I was out of both Cup and CL last season before QF, so I need to top that performance this season to be able to join the event.

Also, I wonder if this will be 3 stages like the past few? The rules don’t mention such a thing.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post

my reward for finishing in the top 3....another CL and cup with teams from the level above with amost 20% better teams....so no chance of even qualifying for this one.

When will they come up with a fair challenge for people who play the game normally
    I don't think so..
    Tankers can't,... unless the previous season was a champion or super.. 🤔

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Well, it says you should have finished in top 8 last season, so we can be sure that people that tanked last season are out of the event.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	077A8322-2562-4ABE-BC65-7F2EEF40C69F.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	133658

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2AC95770-A76A-41FA-B47D-2A72AB5176F0.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	133659

I was out of both Cup and CL last season before QF, so I need to top that performance this season to be able to join the event.

Also, I wonder if this will be 3 stages like the past few? The rules don’t mention such a thing.
    Many tankers they play only CL and Cup.. so easy for them to win so they also can join

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Many tankers they play only CL and Cup.. so easy for them to win so they also can join
    Top 8 in league and reach quarter CL or SL

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    lol really have you even bothered to read the rules.

Thumbs up Nordeus for making it harder for tankers to participate on this event!

Apprentice
    Tankers actually play Champs league and Cups ( they just don't play league so their players stay strong every season).

So what is the rule saying reach quarter finals of either CL or Cup to qualify for bla, bla, bla.. this season. Tankers must be smiling at that.

Addicted
    What I (hope to) understand is a that finishing in top 8 last season is a prerequisite for the CL/SL quarter final rule. If not, yes it will be a tanker’s heaven. Let’s wait for admins to make an announcement and clarify the participation rules.

Addicted
    Guys, the case is quite simple. The starting screen of the event shows a text starting with “You put the league on notice and finished Top 8 last season - great job!” (Cannot upload screenshots to this forum thread, no idea why.) If we know what text a tanker got, or if we know if a tanker sees the event at all, the question is answered.

So, anyone who did not finish top 8, please enlighten us!
    Sinany03 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast