Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My powerful team is GONE...forever

Addicted

My powerful team is GONE...forever

My Facebook account which is used to log in has login problem, now I can't use it to log into my team anymore (took painstaking efforts to build up, winner of several Cups). I regretted login via Facebook.

Any option to salvage? Eg writing to Nordeus to see if they can give me back my team, and then to use Google Play login or something? Or maybe even Guest ID?

For games, the best login is a cleancut direct id and password, but seems Top11 can only login via Facebook or Google Play (Guest ID is not a great option too, once change phone, difficult to get back same team).

You just need to resolve the facebook login issue.
    This has nothinng to do with Nordeus.
    If you've forgotten your facebook password, you can always reset it.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    My Facebook account which is used to log in has login problem, now I can't use it to log into my team anymore (took painstaking efforts to build up, winner of several Cups). I regretted login via Facebook.

Any option to salvage? Eg writing to Nordeus to see if they can give me back my team, and then to use Google Play login or something? Or maybe even Guest ID?

For games, the best login is a cleancut direct id and password, but seems Top11 can only login via Facebook or Google Play (Guest ID is not a great option too, once change phone, difficult to get back same team).
    I also had the same problem. Facebook asked my phone number that I refused to give. I lost my TE account with a lot of tokens and greens. I don't know why Nordeus does not have its own authentication system.

facebook has never asked me for a phone number.
    There are times when I forgot my password, I used the automated system to email me a special link to reset my password - always worked fine.

I agree that Nordeus should include an independent authentication system, but perhaps they assumed that most people would be playing on mobile and are too impatient to create a profile, preferring to "connect through facebook".

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by squodge View Post
    facebook has never asked me for a phone number.
    There are times when I forgot my password, I used the automated system to email me a special link to reset my password - always worked fine.

I agree that Nordeus should include an independent authentication system, but perhaps they assumed that most people would be playing on mobile and are too impatient to create a profile, preferring to "connect through facebook".
    Maybe that was because I had to move to several countries in a short period. I created a new facebook account just for TE and played 6 seasons without problem from facebook.

It should always be possible to log into any facebook account, even if you've forgotten the password.
    The system can send you something to your mobile phone, which you can click on to reset the password and hence let you log in.
    Moving to different countries shouldn't make a difference.
    What's preventing you from using that TE facebook account?

You should have used both facebook and Google Play to login in order to have options incase one has problem.

I used both on my account, so if I have issues with facebook, I just use Google Play to log in

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

That's why we always recommend to link the TE account with gmail...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    I also had the same problem. Facebook asked my phone number that I refused to give. I lost my TE account with a lot of tokens and greens. I don't know why Nordeus does not have its own authentication system.
    Not only phone, phone is ok for me, but the facebook thingy wants me to scan my identification to give them. There's a time aeons ago whereby facebook is begging for users. Now it wants our identification card scanned to them, next they probably want to know where your grandmother lives.

Not only phone, phone is ok for me, but the facebook thingy wants me to scan my identification to give them. There's a time aeons ago whereby facebook is begging for users. Now it wants our identification card scanned to them, next they probably want to know where your grandmother lives.
    Had a similar problem, facebook asked for a photo of me, i sent them and got my account back.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast