Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Special - Full-Time

Famous
    Absolutely pointless!!! Won 5 cups against teams 20 -30% weaker. The two 30% weaker teams instantly challenged me back and won!! Lost another, then I played the same guy who's 19% weaker FIVE times in a row and lost every one. He's not even competing lol
    So 11 games in and I've got 3 Cups, 4 behind the leader.
    I know this game is a dice roll at heart but I don't think I've ever had a run of results like this in 6 or 7 years playing haha!
    Not going to bother with the rest of this tournament. The prizes are no where near worth the frustration!

Famous
    And, as usual, relented. Played the team I lost 5 in a row to this morning and beat them 7-1. Dice are rolling better today hopefully!

Addicted
    Where can you see the prizes?

Haven't given the event any thought. Checked for the first time today and seems as if my draw is pretty easy. The manager currently owning the others is way behind me. Decided to play 5 games and thrashed everyone so now I'm on top of the league for today. Don't know if that makes any difference as I haven't been active before.

Rookie
    The daily prizes are on the first page, the accumulated on the next.
    Regarding the "dice game" it must be taken into account that the condition counts, it's not the same thing being challenged f.e. after training, with the players below 30%, that you challenge them when you have all ready on top.
    For this reason, the need to always have the team in shape to face the challenge of an opponent, among other things, the event was fine when the prizes were higher, but now as some of you comment it is not worth the effort. Another good idea spoiled by Nordeus' greed.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by miloren View Post
    The daily prizes are on the first page, the accumulated on the next.
    Regarding the "dice game" it must be taken into account that the condition counts, it's not the same thing being challenged f.e. after training, with the players below 30%, that you challenge them when you have all ready on top.
    For this reason, the need to always have the team in shape to face the challenge of an opponent, among other things, the event was fine when the prizes were higher, but now as some of you comment it is not worth the effort. Another good idea spoiled by Nordeus' greed.
    Thanks. Any idea when we can expect to collect accumulated prize?

EDIT: you're able to claim it now.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-12-2020 at 08:05 PM.
    davewootton1964 likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Apprentice
    Another bug following the end of the event - it's now pre-season apparently
    OlumekCZ and StarlingCF like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Here too

Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Mine too, I couldn't claim my rewards for today, yesterday it was perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MI6TACTICAL1 View Post
    Mine too, I couldn't claim my rewards for today, yesterday it was perfectly fine.
    And everything is all good 👍, rewards claimed. Now waiting for Finals Edition

Addicted
    There isnt king event anymore in my events, what the hell happened??? dont even know am i pass to next phase or kicked out by someone in last minutes

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast