Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Special - Full-Time

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Stole 7 trophies already

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    One hell of a thief you are but I am even better. Have already stolen 8 trophies.

Addicted
    Hi there,

I've been reading the various forum grupos on top eleven and there seems to be a lop of displease with the draws of the groups, temas have a lot of qualiti diference, demotivating the player from fighting for the victory.

All the changes introduced were really good, but i sugest you should group the teams in 20% grouos like, >80%avg, 80-100% avg, 100-120% av, >120% avg this way there would be a lot more fighting for the top places

Also prizes shoul be given to one or two more players to add interest.

The player seem uninteresting at this time of the season wouldn't it be better to atribute a second characteristic to an existing player or to an academy player?

Why? Finally an event which rewards the people who have the good teams and almost completely excluding tankers with this CL thing (only option if tanker won CL or super league in last season)...
    Of course it is unlucky when you are not the strongest team, but with league cup CL draw the game makes it easy enough for lower % teams to win all a lot.

Reward player is not good, I agree.
    deepedgefc likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Hi there,

I've been reading the various forum grupos on top eleven and there seems to be a lop of displease with the draws of the groups, temas have a lot of qualiti diference, demotivating the player from fighting for the victory.

All the changes introduced were really good, but i sugest you should group the teams in 20% grouos like, >80%avg, 80-100% avg, 100-120% av, >120% avg this way there would be a lot more fighting for the top places

The player seem uninteresting at this time of the season wouldn't it be better to atribute a second characteristic to an existing player or to an academy player?

If you have really read the messages, I do not understand why you say that the changes made were really good. As far as I remember, as I have already mentioned, they have cut the rewards in half of those that gave the previous edition.
    I'm not having any of the problems you mention, I have a good team because I work hard at it, I understand how to play and face the matches but I am not a tank, I do not spend money on this, and I'm winning the 9 cups without problems. But I wish they didn't tease me so blatantly with the rewards

Rookie
    These trophies, or associations, is the only way we have to win gold those who claim an equal game, not another pay-to-win, and refuse to make Nordeus even richer than he is. But the way Nordeus is taking makes the game a simply pay-to-win. At this rate we will end up paying one euro for each goal we want to score

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Hi there,

Ridiculous ! Why on earth would I kill myself building a strong team if the only reward I'd get was to play teams as good as mine ? I am perfectly happy with the fact that 80% teams do not get the same rewards as 130% ones! Otherwise, you have the cup and CL for that.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Ridiculous ! Why on earth would I kill myself building a strong team if the only reward I'd get was to play teams as good as mine ? I am perfectly happy with the fact that 80% teams do not get the same rewards as 130% ones! Otherwise, you have the cup and CL for that.
    here here, 2nd in overall quality, 1st for 2 days (10 tokens), hopefully 55 tokens in the end (don't care with 7 stars player unless 18 years old and fast trainer)

btw any indonesian player:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/national...ation-o-m.html

Addicted
    Of course all of you are happy with easy groups, mine is easy i'm not talking about myself, had you real chalenge i your draws and you'd be screaming arround saying there was no justice in the results, the usual...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Yeah my league is ranging from 95-130%

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    its been a good tournament...apaprt from one team....

group has 9 teams from 98 -118. And then the slight issue...the remaining team are 164...bet you cant guess who is winning! still the battle for 2nd is a good fight

Rookie
    Is the player reward only 7 stars? Or can his quality be between 7-9?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast