Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Perfect Season

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    If you know you don't have a better team, you don't compare yourself with a manager who has quality players. It's glaring your failure to win the championship is as a result that your team quality is poor.

Challenging the effort of a type of manager like myself shouldn't be from you. As long as you don't believe that I won the tournament fairly, I concluded that the best thing I should do is to challenge you to a friendly.

Challenging my victory Knowing fully well that you are not a match for my team quality is an insult on my personality. You don't go about texting trash on people's post when you are so poor in managerial skill yourself.

Don't be a sorry manager when you are asked to play friendly man.

I'm still waiting for your fellow manager called @minamino who believe friendly Championship is manipulated in my case to come out and challenge me since you are not a match for my team.

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65
    Are you saying a higher quality team indicates you are a better manager? Are you implying you are better than the rest of us who didnt manage to win it?

I never challenged your victory but i challenge your inclination that winners of friendly championships are better managers.

Like i said. You can say what you want and so can I. What gives you the right to restrict my right to verbalise my opinions in an open forum.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Are you saying a higher quality team indicates you are a better manager? Are you implying you are better than the rest of us who didnt manage to win it?

I never challenged your victory but i challenge your inclination that winners of friendly championships are better managers.

Like i said. You can say what you want and so can I. What gives you the right to restrict my right to verbalise my opinions in an open forum.
    Man, point out above where I type that winners of friendly Championship are better manager. We might be fortunate fine but for you to tag the event as a manipulation is unacceptable and that I would stand upon. I've won this event twice and I did a lot of work before I could defeat my opponent in the event.

Also, I didn't say managers who have quality teams are better than the rest but I will put it straight to you. If you think you are a better manager, challenge me to a friendly. I promise to reduce my team quality to your own quality. I don't believe typing for too long to show how good you are. Just accept my challenge and let's do this

RaiKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Man, point out above where I type that winners of friendly Championship are better manager. We might be fortunate fine but for you to tag the event as a manipulation is unacceptable and that I would stand upon. I've won this event twice and I did a lot of work before I could defeat my opponent in the event.

Also, I didn't say managers who have quality teams are better than the rest but I will put it straight to you. If you think you are a better manager, challenge me to a friendly. I promise to reduce my team quality to your own quality. I don't believe typing for too long to show how good you are. Just accept my challenge and let's do this

But we still can't use friendly championships to judge managers. Fine, you did well and won it rightfully as you mentioned but do you think everyone that won it did it the way you did. Am I supposed to look as at all those Vietnamese and Thai teams who manipulated with multiple accounts in awe and say they are good managers? Everyone with a brain can do it. Its whether we care enough to put in the effort.

I definitely do not think you are a better manager than myself. But I believe you put in the hard work so have a better team. Can I do it? Of course, anyone can. Do I want to? Hell no! Way to much work. Playing a friendly doesn't prove anything. Only that you spent more time than me training and playing the game.

Addicted
    Guys, there's only one thing left after these pointless discussions. Just bring it on the pitch, @EastsiderSG! i'd love to see your challenge. Get the popcorn ready.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Guys, there's only one thing left after these pointless discussions. Just bring it on the pitch, @EastsiderSG! i'd love to see your challenge. Get the popcorn ready.
    I mean the rewards aren t even worth it...play 2 games per day for just some articles that aren t even official anymore, lol.
    Should be a place of chilling, not competing, my point...
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    LOL. Go ahead #104EA1 Malaya Tiger Asc. I am not bothered. I never thought I was better. I believe everyone with the knowledge is equal. Effort and time will be the determinant
    RaiKo likes this.

Apprentice
    LyricalRay why is this **** dragging for long? All your achievements are reduced to Friendly Championship and it's saga. What about the quadruple? Was that a manipulation too?

I tire for this matter abeg. Let sleeping dogs lie. Let me go test a friendly with you sef.
    minamino likes this.

Apprentice
    You have a hell of a team LyricalRay. I was scared going up against you and wanted to take the option of you reducing your team to my level but well..

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    RaiKo and minamino like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    You have a hell of a team LyricalRay. I was scared going up against you and wanted to take the option of you reducing your team to my level but well..

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    Well, i haven't stopped laughing since I read your post. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    you are having a laugh about friendly championships aren't you ? i entered the first and won it, however i was so pissed off that it involved 2 friendlies a day so never had time for a life and although i won it, there were too many troll results. it's not even an official competition and quite frankly i won't be entering again until they improve the prizes. you don't even get greenpacks or bluepacks for playing games. not worth it. silly competition.
    seriously man ? the friendly championship ? that is hilarious.
    Hey, someone had a good season, can't you just say congratulations and move on or just ignore? You don't have to downplay the importance of the success. It was a great season whichever way you look at it.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast