Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 133 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 133 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    I am sure they were quite a fair bit higher in quality even at the start of the season. What a bs draw. If you have to keep facing him season after season, that would really suck
    Yes it wouldn’t be ideal, hopefully I won’t be drawn against them next season.

At the start of the season, they were both around 35-40% stronger than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes it wouldn’t be ideal, hopefully I won’t be drawn against them next season.

At the start of the season, they were both around 35-40% stronger than me.
    2nd time in a row for you. I remember you had a bad draw last season too. What was quality last season end?

Max

2nd time in a row for you. I remember you had a bad draw last season too. What was quality last season end?
    If you are talking about mine, I was around 109.5%

They were 149% and 153%.
    Last edited by Max; 07-09-2020 at 09:06 PM.

Id you are talking about mine, I was around 109.5%

They were 149% and 153%.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yup was asking about your quality. Wanted to see what kind of quality draws that kind of opponents. Surprised at the difference in quality though.

Max
    Yup was asking about your quality. Wanted to see what kind of quality draws that kind of opponents. Surprised at the difference in quality though.
    I am surprised as well, I don’t mind drawing teams that are around the same quality and up to 10-15% stronger or so, I like those playing those opponents as for me they are a source of competition.

Beforehand I got difficult draws with good teams but this is the second time I got near 9* teams in my draws, the first time being last season.

I am surprised as well, I don’t mind drawing teams that are around the same quality and up to 10-15% stronger or so, I like those playing those opponents as for me they are a source of competition.

Beforehand I got difficult draws with good teams but this is the second time I got near 9* teams in my draws, the first time being last season.
    Agree. Within a certain range, it’s good competitive fun. What you are facing is way beyond that. These kind of draws just make people give up

Max

Agree. Within a certain range, it’s good competitive fun. What you are facing is way beyond that. These kind of draws just make people give up
    I agree with you, if it wasn’t for those two teams, I would have had a real go at all 4 trophies.

Like I said earlier, I hope I avoid them in the future.

Max
    A very disappointing draw in the league to an 81% team.

Usually I never call trolls anymore but by the way the match went, it certainly felt like one, had I won, I would have been back in the title race but I blew it.

We’ll see what we can make from this, but I doubt it’ll be much due to that draw.

I know these results can happen out of nowhere, this is one of my first results like this in 3 or 4 seasons or so, but still it can be demoralising or suck out all the excitement you have in the game when they can potentially ruin your title bid.

It may have just done so here.
    Last edited by Max; 07-09-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Looks like troll day when 1st in your league also suffered draw on the same day.

Well, I don’t think they are manipulators, as far as I remember they did not sell their players last season either, last season I drew them in the cup, they may have used personal trainer on their teams.

An example of one of their players.

Attachment 134711

I’m quite sure that the rest of their players on both teams have similar sort of skills, except slightly different depending on player positions obviously.

Attachment 134712
    Really disgusting to see, that people use the personal trainer which is just really bad value for money. I don't mind when people are spending money to build good teams, but this guy is really wasting it, it hurts my eyes and makes Nordeus happy.
    RaiKo likes this.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast