Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Season 133 - Are you ready?

I lost 5:1 in league to 9th. Must be update tommorow

Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    this seasons challenge no tracking threads yet??
    I dont know what you meant with that, what challenge (there are few of them). Did you meant: admin didnt open a thread for Special sponsor this season ( I guess, that is what you meant). Perhaps they took a HOLIDAY.

I spent 5 hours on auction just to buy 1 player, 20 years, over 80% for under 20 tokens (special sponsor thing). What a madness, Nordi you troll.

Max
    I played my first leg of my CL Quarter Final and I won 6-1, again it was against a decent opponent, Benítez again proved to be the man of the match, scoring a hatrick.

Season 133 - Are you ready?-img_8404.jpg
    Season 133 - Are you ready?-img_8405.jpg

I’m almost assured a spot in the CL Semis bar mishaps, the only disappointing thing is I will have to either play a 161% or a 158% team while being 105.2%, it will be difficult but I might as well give it a shot and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I played my first leg of my CL Quarter Final and I won 6-1, again it was against a decent opponent, Benítez again proved to be the man of the match, scoring a hatrick.

I’m almost assured a spot in the CL Semis bar mishaps, the only disappointing thing is I will have to either play a 161% or a 158% team while being 105.2%, it will be difficult but I might as well give it a shot and see how it goes.
    What kind of draw is that? 105 vs Above 155 teams? Are they money teams or manipulators?
    Last edited by Sillybq; 07-09-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    What kind if draw is that? 105 vs Above 155 teams? Are they manipulators?
    Well, I don’t think they are manipulators, as far as I remember they did not sell their players last season either, last season I drew them in the cup, they may have used personal trainer on their teams.

An example of one of their players.

Season 133 - Are you ready?-img_8427.jpg

I’m quite sure that the rest of their players on both teams have similar sort of skills, except slightly different depending on player positions obviously.

Season 133 - Are you ready?-img_8428.jpg

Well, I don’t think they are manipulators, as far as I remember they did not sell their players last season either, last season I drew them in the cup, they may have used personal trainer on their teams.

An example of one of their players.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8427.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	134711

I’m quite sure that the rest of their players on both teams have similar sort of skills, except slightly different depending on player positions obviously.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8428.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	134712
    Looks like they invested in their teams using the personal trainer as you mentioned. 50 quality difference is no joke. Really tough. It will be fantastic if you can pull off an upset.

Max

Season 133 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Looks like they invested in their teams using the personal trainer as you mentioned. 50 quality difference is no joke. Really tough. It will be fantastic if you can pull off an upset.
    I know, it does look like they invested in their teams, I know it will be highly unlikely I’ll get through, but of course it’ll be nice to pull it off, I’m going to give it all I have and see what happens.

Addicted
    Just won my CL first leg against a very close AvQ team by 8-1. Didn’t expect this much of a difference
    Season 133 - Are you ready?-d7a7f4ea-fffb-4715-a8ee-a92cd6def73c.jpg

My potential opponents in the semis are a 114% team vs a 94% team. The higher AvQ team won the first leg 2-1 but the other team has a few strong players with high quality and high white skills. If they win the second leg, I don’t think my job will be easy.

By the way, today in the league, I scored one of my fastest back to back goals. I think my fastest was 5 goals in 9 or 10 minutes.

Season 133 - Are you ready?-29b88e24-1de4-43f9-9b1c-2f981627c2c4.jpg

I know, it does look like they invested in their teams, I know it will be highly unlikely I’ll get through, but of course it’ll be nice to pull it off, I’m going to give it all I have and see what happens.
    I am sure they were quite a fair bit higher in quality even at the start of the season. What a bs draw. If you have to keep facing him season after season, that would really suck

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast