Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: My 19 y.o won't increase the point when learning a new role

My 19 y.o won't increase the point when learning a new role

I never have any problem with learning a new role on my youngster, but when i try to learn a new role for this player it won't increase even 1 point. And my player is still 19 years old. Is it because i have already power train him before learning the new role ? My drill was still same, i'm using full slot Fast Counter-Attacks and have no problem on my previous youngster.

My 19 y.o won't increase the point when learning a new role-screenshot-568-.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by molouqman View Post
    I never have any problem with learning a new role on my youngster, but when i try to learn a new role for this player it won't increase even 1 point. And my player is still 19 years old. Is it because i have already power train him before learning the new role ? My drill was still same, i'm using full slot Fast Counter-Attacks and have no problem on my previous youngster.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (568).jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	134435
    Hello and welcome to the forum

How many times have you trained with counter attacks ?

By the way , try gym , it will work three times better
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum

How many times have you trained with counter attacks ?

By the way , try gym , it will work three times better
    Hey man, thank you so much it work now hahaha. How could that possible? my gym only have a 1 star quality and my Fast Counter-Attacks have a world class level and i do that for like 10 times and not earn a single point. I think it because i have a high attacking quality on my player? Btw, i subscribe you on youtube

Addicted
    No wonder, the average drill quality for Fast Counter-Attacks is extremely high. Your best shot is Hold The Line. It'll work even better than Gym.
    My 19 y.o won't increase the point when learning a new role-namnl%C3%B6s3.jpg
    RaiKo likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Hey man, thank you so much it work now hahaha. How could that possible? my gym only have a 1 star quality and my Fast Counter-Attacks have a world class level and i do that for like 10 times and not earn a single point. I think it because i have a high attacking quality on my player? Btw, i subscribe you on youtube
    Your player has very high crossing/shooting/finishing/creativity/heading . Thats why . The average is very high . Always go for the lowest average in between the three drills in very hard condition loss .

thank you for subscribing
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    No wonder, the average drill quality for Fast Counter-Attacks is extremely high. Your best shot is Hold The Line. It'll work even better than Gym.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Namnlös3.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	134436
    Hey man, thanks for the quick reply. Could you tell me what is that mean if it has an high average drill quality ? Seems it's pretty good calculator but i still don't understand how to use it

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    Your player has very high crossing/shooting/finishing/creativity/heading . Thats why . The average is very high . Always go for the lowest average in between the three drills in very hard condition loss .

thank you for subscribing
    Will do it, thank you so much for the help. Hope you have a wonderful day in this pandemic
    milpol and khris like this.

Addicted
    Hey man, thanks for the quick reply. Could you tell me what is that mean if it has an high average drill quality ? Seems it's pretty good calculator but i still don't understand how to use it
    It's a calculator I've developed. Basically, training efficiency is based on the average drill quality of each drill. The lower the average drill quality, the more efficient you're able to train your player. Average drill quality is the average value of all targeted skills. As you can see in the Picture I attached, your player has a very high average quality for the drill Fast Counter-Attacks. If you keep training Fast Counter-Attack, he'll require more sets and rest packs to develop than if you train for example Gym. Because the average quality of the drill Gym is low as you can see. The efficiency decreases for every incremental 20 skill points going from 0-19 and onwards. What this basically means is that you should treat each drill as having it's own star system. When a drill hits an average of 80, it'll become less efficient to train than if it was between 60-79. When it hits 100, it becomes less efficient to train than when it was between 80-99. Once a drill average hits 120, it seems to become much less efficient, meaning that your player will require much more rest packs to go from 120-140 than from 100-120. Hope that helps and let me know if you need anything else to help you use the calculator. I will update it today or tomorrow, so you might want to wait until I upload the new version which will have built in macros in it to help the user even more.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    It's a calculator I've developed. Basically, training efficiency is based on the average drill quality of each drill. The lower the average drill quality, the more efficient you're able to train your player. Average drill quality is the average value of all targeted skills. As you can see in the Picture I attached, your player has a very high average quality for the drill Fast Counter-Attacks. If you keep training Fast Counter-Attack, he'll require more sets and rest packs to develop than if you train for example Gym. Because the average quality of the drill Gym is low as you can see. The efficiency decreases for every incremental 20 skill points going from 0-19 and onwards. What this basically means is that you should treat each drill as having it's own star system. When a drill hits an average of 80, it'll become less efficient to train than if it was between 60-79. When it hits 100, it becomes less efficient to train than when it was between 80-99. Once a drill average hits 120, it seems to become much less efficient, meaning that your player will require much more rest packs to go from 120-140 than from 100-120. Hope that helps and let me know if you need anything else to help you use the calculator. I will update it today or tomorrow, so you might want to wait until I upload the new version which will have built in macros in it to help the user even more.
    I have try your calculator and it seems pretty really good. Never know how can you make such an effort for this calculator, it's pretty helpful. Thank you man!

Addicted
    I feel so bad when managers waste so much of their resources because then don't know how training works.

Can't Nordeus come up with a post on how training works on their social media platform ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast