Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: WTF ! a new score in injury time !

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedovtch View Post
    i think he means when u replace him , another one got injured !!
    this happened to me 3 days ago
    but it not a rule

its not a rule but its a fact
    Monaghan likes this.

Addicted
    so you guys are saying that when we get injuries during the game, we should not replace that player but keep him on the field for 90 min?

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    so you guys are saying that when we get injuries during the game, we should not replace that player but keep him on the field for 90 min?
    for me yes , except if it was a very important match

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    yes, you got no other choice and an injury player can keep playing during the game and not affected his performance

That's nonsense I think. Replacing an injured player isn't going to suddenly draw in more injuries. I've replaced injured players every time it's happened, and not once did another player get injured too.

If you don't need the win, or you're already well ahead, maybe leave him on, re-arrange the other players maybe. But if it's a tight game you need to win, replace him, common sense.

Dreamer
    i prefer to replace yellow card player instead of injury player
    an injury player dont mean he play badly in the game but card player does. and to risk another or more players injuries its not worth

I always like to replace injured player in case keeping on might make his injury worse!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

I do wonder is that the case also ^^ I know on some other football management games it is. They'll go from being out for 3 days to 10! because you left them on and their condition deteriorated. [pretty sure Football Manager does this] I say get them off ASAP, even if you just use one of your weaker subs to fill in. Anything is better than having no active player in the position, and also risking a longer term injury, if he is a valuable player.

Just to avoid open another thread, this is not a cry, It's just merely a feedback, that nice word that people use in bussines meaning they dont care your opinion.

Today i played 2 matches, 1 for cup, 1 for league. 2 injured players per each match. 4 players injured at one day, seriusly? When the other managers didnt even seen his matches, my players were full on morale and stamina. I dont know if there is some truth on that rumour about if you have lots lots lots of tokes nordeus try to screw you, in fact i dont care. True or not, this is so lame 4 injured players one day when i just healed 2 players the day before......i know, i know: Wellcome to T11.

Im a buyer since last season, i dont think nordeus can't sleep while i have a couple tokens with no use. I paid for those tokens, so problem? But c'mon...buyer or not, the injury system is hilarius. Well, next time pls nordeus, steal 20 tokens from my account, i will not get angry, promise ^^, in fact i think STEAL tokens has more dignity instead set crazy injures.

Anyways i will give a try a few seasons more, its fun to play in a friend-league. Set hard-tackling, rename to PEPE all my squad and start to break some ankles
    ahmedovtch likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12