Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 2020 EURO Challenge

Rookie
    Guys any idea how I might win this match he is 118 n i am 105

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

How can anyone love chalenges with hardcore tankers in it?

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    How can anyone love chalenges with hardcore tankers in it?
    It's not up to us when the draws are made against this type of players. When you meet them in CL or Cup or some events, then fun begins.

Good for tankers. Not so much for normal casual players. Facing all mutants with 200-300 white skills and same total rating as mine whereas my white skills are 120 around only

Quote Originally Posted by WonderWander_YT View Post
    Good for tankers. Not so much for normal casual players. Facing all mutants with 200-300 white skills and same total rating as mine whereas my white skills are 120 around only
    Mutants are the result of a long process of learning on how to train your players as efficiently as possible. For this you need to focus more on white skills and some grey skills for certain positions(example: DC with grey skill speed or AML with positioning).

Quote Originally Posted by WonderWander_YT View Post
    I agree that casual players might not have high white skills, depends on how much time you can spare watching videos. But an active player who watches his daily videos should be able to train white skills to 200-300 for at least a few players without tanking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12