Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Season 134 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Are we ready, apprently Nordeus not, because in webbrowser the computer is stuck and need to be restarted after trying TE, never happen before
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

TOP ELEVEN SEASON 133

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    What are your achievements with your Club and FA?

What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Who do you want to replace?
    What are your goals for this season?

What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?

Good luck to everybody this Season!
    * At the end of the season we will chose between all comments 1 winner of 50Tokens**
    Got all 4 trophies, bad that my association couldn't get promotion, I should be replacing my goal keeper and full backs, last season was my biggest so far as a level 11 manager, learnt to invest more in the younger players

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=MNK Kaskada;668130]I am a noob in this game lately, anyone can beat me. He has normal players, not even one attribute over 130%.

What! Too early for a troll, don't you think?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

[QUOTE=Nebu;668208]
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    I am a noob in this game lately, anyone can beat me. He has normal players, not even one attribute over 130%.

What! Too early for a troll, don't you think?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    i had one season where i drew 0-0 against a 3* team in the first day and won all the other games afterwards.
    Nebu, Der_Ryan_M and MNK Kaskada like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Has anybody unlocked seasonal loan player in special sponsor ?and what did you get ?
    Last season got an amazing MC with 23 Years old, this season got a DC with 27 years old but is still great as just saved me 69 Tokens as I was about to buy one.

Season 134 - Are you ready?-forum-099.jpg
    Last edited by mvmatos; 07-19-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    RaiKo likes this.

Apprentice
    Do a different formation. Different tactics. You are much better than losing to this team. The second leg is yours for the taking.

How to get AMC training

Addicted
    What have you learned from last season?
    To not be overconfident and underestimate inferior teams. Always start a match safe. Put more weight on subtitle advantages and tweak small details to achieve better results. Also haven't manipulated draws as hard going into this season as I'm looking forward for some competition.

Where did you place last season?
    We won the league, champions league and super cup. Got knocked out in the quarter finals in the cup against an inferior team. See comment above. Also managed to stay in platinum with my association which I joined last season.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Yes.

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?
    Won everything we've participated in since takeover (3 seasons) except the cup last season.

What's your current level?
    Level 4 manager.

What's your budget for this season?
    ~25M.

Who do you want to replace?
    We're strengthening up the offense with an AMC and would want to replace my DC/DMC going into next season.

What are your goals for this season?
    Quadruple and stay in platinum with my association.

What's your training level?
    Started the season at 55. Xurently at 57. Finally unlocked VIDEO ANALYSIS and HOLD THE LINE thanks to advice on how to from @Der_Ryan_M (thank you).

Which will be your main formation?
    This season, having not manipulated the draws as last season, we'll be looking to be more flexible with formations.

Main formations will be 451v, 32221 and 3223 depending on opposition. Having a competent AMC this season will create more flexibility as we intend on trying out some more formations and tactics sans ST.

Good luck to all managers out there!
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-20-2020 at 06:58 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvmatos View Post
    Last season got an amazing MC with 23 Years old, this season got a DC with 27 years old but is still great as just saved me 69 Tokens as I was about to buy one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forum 099.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	134856
    Thank you for your response. I noticed we're in same LvL

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    124% DR DC 21 years old with defensive wall
    Omg. Ryan, Actually, i don't know how to thank you for this. When i saw your player information here, i got a bit encouraged to purchase premium sponsor for the first time.

If you remember, we discussed about soft manipulation to have reasonable opponents in next season. I thought following many seasons i had with tankers and high q teams are incredibly unfair, it's good to try everything at least once. I decided to sell my 3 main players GK, ST, DR and some good subs in order to decrease AvQ of top 14 players to 103.5% really helped and worked fine for me. Now my draws are quite well after a long time.

I've started this season slow trainer 51% DR position. Somehow that's very generous of Nordeus seasonal loan player for me. He's exactly what i was looking for. young, fast trainer and desired position and special ability. His performance is very good as well. Scored 2/2. Only whining about high grey skills.

Finding a FT DR plan's postponed till further notice Thus, i can save 250+ greens not to develop DR for next season and can easily manipulate next draws just releasing the loan player at the end of the season. I have 10 main players that is fantastic feature for manipulators lol.

Season 134 - Are you ready?-20200721_221053.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 07-21-2020 at 07:12 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast