Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Season 134 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Good effort Nordeus. Props for really really REALLY (!) trying to do me dirty in my first champions league game. Unfortunately for them, their plan was stopped in its tracks. Some tactical changes and a substitution got me going in the second half with 3 goals.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Omg. Ryan, Actually, i don't know how to thank you for this. When i saw your player information here, i got a bit encouraged to purchase premium sponsor for the first time.

If you remember, we discussed about soft manipulation to have reasonable opponents in next season. I thought following many seasons i had with tankers and high q teams are incredibly unfair, it's good to try everything at least once. I decided to sell my 3 main players GK, ST, DR and some good subs in order to decrease AvQ of top 14 players to 103.5% really helped and worked fine for me. Now my draws are quite well after a long time.

I've started this season slow trainer 51% DR position. Somehow that's very generous of Nordeus seasonal loan player for me. He's exactly what i was looking for. young, fast trainer and desired position and special ability. His performance is very good as well. Scored 2/2. Only whining about high grey skills.

Finding a FT DR plan's postponed till further notice Thus, i can save 250+ greens not to develop DR for next season and can easily manipulate next draws just releasing the loan player at the end of the season. I have 10 main players that is fantastic feature for manipulators lol.

Attachment 134877
    Lol good job! I think the loan player might be based on the lowest player in your starting lineup.... For me, I put 3 star DC in before claiming the player and it was a DR DC. Because I can always use a 5th defensive player to switch to a 4-5-1 V formation if needed against certain opponents, that was my intention and it worked well. Yours is 18 yo as well, not bad! Probably slow trainer though... Most of the loans are.
    Nebu and RaiKo like this.

Attachment 134877[/QUOTE]

That's a good one, double positions.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    RaiKo likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

#00BBGA
    CHAMPIONNAT AMICAL ROSSI CUP
    Pas de min- 85%max.
    Perso je suis a75%.
    Venez nombreux

Addicted
    This is just a complete waste of space for a task:

Season 134 - Are you ready?-e31fb04a-813c-4043-8ad4-288303c26499.jpg

Why make a task available so early when there is half a season until the event even begins. We can instead have another task we can complete without having to wait for 14-15 days and advance in the Sponsor milestones early.
    Nebu, Der_Ryan_M and lespa like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Lol good job! I think the loan player might be based on the lowest player in your starting lineup.... For me, I put 3 star DC in before claiming the player and it was a DR DC. Because I can always use a 5th defensive player to switch to a 4-5-1 V formation if needed against certain opponents, that was my intention and it worked well. Yours is 18 yo as well, not bad! Probably slow trainer though... Most of the loans are.
    Lol. Most probably he is not FT, but not slow, too. It seems loan offer works same with assistant manager players. Good to know it now.

Addicted
    Look at my CL group after 2 matches:

Season 134 - Are you ready?-23ac02e4-fca0-47b8-ba18-dd3467a21d0e.jpg

Every team has a quality between 100% and 110%, everyone can beat everyone it’s going to be so sad for the team that comes last out of this group, I hope I won’t be that (I don’t mind coming 3rd and going to SL).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23AC02E4-FCA0-47B8-BA18-DD3467A21D0E.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	134900

You are on top already with reasonable goal difference, I see you topping the group.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Sinany03 likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    The new SA has shown up for the first time.

Season 134 - Are you ready?-20200724_123901.jpg
    Nebu, Der_Ryan_M, lespa and 1 others like this.

Finished event, mostly played BOTS. IS THIS GAME DEAD?!?!

WHY CANT I UPLOAD IMAGES ON FORUM???

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast