Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Showdown - Full-Time!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Official] King of Kings Showdown - Full-Time!

SIGN UP time! All Managers who finished the qualifying phase in the Top 8 are able to sign up NOW!

Hurry up! A clock is ticking. The King of Kings Showdown kicks off tomorrow!

Note: Only Managers that qualified and signed up will be able to play the event.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] King of Kings Showdown - Full-Time!-wn.jpg  
    Siddharth Singh and idiots like this.

Apprentice
    I'm happy you guys are trying so many different ideas to see which is better. The last one tried was by far the best where only clubs who finished in the top 8 qualifies.

The idea for this KoK-showdown opened doors to what we thought we have passed - tankers!

They will lurk around the top 8 until round 13 to be a part of the event and lose all other matches

I wish we continue with the last idea next time.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I'm happy you guys are trying so many different ideas to see which is better. The last one tried was by far the best where only clubs who finished in the top 8 qualifies.

The idea for this KoK-showdown opened doors to what we thought we have passed - tankers!

They will lurk around the top 8 until round 13 to be a part of the event and lose all other matches

Thank you.
    Exactly!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post

Thank you.
    I didn't thought about this. I was thinking that this is a master stroke from Nordeus. It will give tankers some incentive to promote.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Hi Managers,

King of Kings is back this season, with a twist!

The King of Kings Showdown will put Managers together in the race for the crown. Only teams that are in the Top 8 of the League after League Round 13 will qualify for this exclusive event, so be sure to keep your squad in form in the first half!

Look out for more info in-game and here on the Forum as the kick-off date approaches.
    Again the emblems from the event are Fire. Good job Nordeus.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post

Hi Managers,

King of Kings is back this season, with a twist!

The King of Kings Showdown will put Managers together in the race for the crown. Only teams that are in the Top 8 of the League after League Round 13 will qualify for this exclusive event, so be sure to keep your squad in form in the first half!

Look out for more info in-game and here on the Forum as the kick-off date approaches.
    That's the reason why I got tough league.

Addicted
    Wow, the visuals that accidentally came online for a short while said it will be again if we qualify for QF in CL/SL. That was harder for me to achieve based on this season’s draw, but having to force tankers fight for a top 8 position during the first half is definitely not helping against tanking. Only this will make us non-tankers have a harder life. On my part, the only good thing is there is no tanker in my league and I can easily remain in top 8 (never been below that anyway).

Famous
    Good against tankers.

But how is rhe webversion going now?..

Instead programming all these events, maybe better focus on a stable web version, what effect many here

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Good against tankers.

But how is rhe webversion going now?..

Instead programming all these events, maybe better focus on a stable web version, what effect many here
    This is not good against tankers. How @Abbas says:

“They will lurk around the top 8 until round 13 to be a part of the event and lose all other matches ”

Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    This is not good against tankers. How @Abbas says:

“They will lurk around the top 8 until round 13 to be a part of the event and lose all other matches ”
    It will be effective instead, dropping down after a certain amount of matches is not easy , especially when the league reached half lenght .

If they do it , they will be promoted , and destroy their plans

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast