Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Attacking Mentality Vs Defensive Mentality

Attacking Mentality Vs Defensive Mentality

Attacking Mentality Vs Defensive Mentality... Spot the difference

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

which one are you? attacking is the first? Qualities of teams? formations ? ratngs? lol

The info you give is very limited
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Can't be determined.

Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    which one are you? attacking is the first? Qualities of teams? formations ? ratngs? lol

The info you give is very limited
    Lol! My team in yellow in both pictures. Picture A against weaker team and picture B against more stronger team. I leave the rest for you to determine. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Lol! My team in yellow in both pictures. Picture A against weaker team and picture B against more stronger team. I leave the rest for you to determine. Lol

A attacking B defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    A attacking B defensive.

khris likes this.

Apprentice
    LyricalRay I have attacked in my first 3 games this season and won them clean and also boss possession. Then I decided to defend against a stronger side on the fourth game, he got the possession and got a quick goal. I switch to attack and finished the game winning 4-1.

I have come to realise that attacking or defending has to do with the way you set your players. If you set them where attacking is best for the and chose to defend, it could be catastrophic.

Perhaps attacking suits the way I set up my players and defense suit the way you set up your players. Yesterday I beat the favourite to challenge me for the title 8-1, and he is no push over because his association is 13th on the top 100 list (they tanked to get there, but nordeus don't care, he got tokens and power trained players too).

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    I have checked my matches and this is the only opponent to have gotten more shots on target than me this season. He attacked too. It's in the summer shootout. I already tested defending against like 3 teams and the result was I lost possession and concede goals, so I kept attacking this guy and it paid off in the extra time.

Sorry guys, but I disagree! Just because there are too many factors that determine possession. Let’s say you play with defensive mentality, short pass, no counter attack, high pressure, man-to-man marking and off-side trap (although I never use this when playing defence), will earn you lots of possession. Then there’s the Home vs Away factor, if you play home plus full house that additional 13%, if you have Mourinho support goes to 18%, plus if you have friends supporting you keeps increasing possession bonus. Bottom line, there are too many factors, it is not that straightforward.
    JJ do TOP Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    LyricalRay I have attacked in my first 3 games this season and won them clean and also boss possession. Then I decided to defend against a stronger side on the fourth game, he got the possession and got a quick goal. I switch to attack and finished the game winning 4-1.

I have come to realise that attacking or defending has to do with the way you set your players. If you set them where attacking is best for the and chose to defend, it could be catastrophic.

Perhaps attacking suits the way I set up my players and defense suit the way you set up your players. Yesterday I beat the favourite to challenge me for the title 8-1, and he is no push over because his association is 13th on the top 100 list (they tanked to get there, but nordeus don't care, he got tokens and power trained players too).

Well, it's all depend on choice and how good you've mastered you tactics will the the formation you selected. My own defensive mentality always take over possession even when playing against same or higher rating than my actual rating. The only match I lost in the summer Shootout was when I switched to attacking mentality in the game and lost woefully against team of same rating. What suits your team might not and another thing is you might be using a tactics setup which doesn't suit a Defensive Mentality vice versa. I only post this to make managers guess what I played in both matches and not to tell people to change managers already chosen mentality

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast