Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!

[OFFICIAL] The Mourinho Victory Tour - Full Time!-mvt-forum-livenow.jpg

From important League matches to Cup Finals, Mourinho has always been ready for the big occasion - he's got the trophies to show for it!

In the Mourinho Victory Tour Challenge, you'll guide your club across Europe, stepping into the same scenarios as José! The Challenge is LIVE NOW! Be sure to read more on each match before kicking off!

Check below for the full rules!
    • These matches don’t impact players' condition, morale, or injuries.
    • Suspensions from yellow and red cards don't apply from one match to the next.
    • Unlock the next city by winning the match.
    • You have a limited number of free tries.
    • If you lose, you need to restart the tour from the beginning or the last unlocked checkpoint.
    • The competition can only be completed once.
    • You only earn rewards the first time you progress.

Share your results and progress in the thread! Good luck Managers! See you in Gelsenkirchen!
    khris likes this.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Do you have a favourite win/moment from his career? Let's hear them!
    khris likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    For me it’s hard to call, while I’ve supported Chelsea, one of my favourite wins he achieved for us was when Chelsea beat Spurs 2-0 in the League Cup Final back in 2015.

In my opinion, his best win/achievement in his career was winning the Champions League with Porto back in 2004.
    SausyFC and Taliyah25 like this.

The new challenge sounds nice I'm looking forward to it ...
    It's something different from the ones we have been having repeatedly untill now . Maybe asso event next season as well ?

Answering your question , sausy , I agree with Max

I'm also a Chelsea fan , so I'll go with the 2-0 win against Spurs in the League Cup Final , 5 years ago.
    Last edited by milpol; 08-18-2020 at 02:13 PM.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Every win against Barcelona irrespective of team.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    The new challenge sounds nice I'm looking forward to it ...
    It's something different from the ones we have been having repeatedly untill now . Maybe asso event next season as well ?
    How do you know it’s different than the previous ones? I think it’s just the same old boring tour event, which is always impossible for me to win after 3-4 levels because the opponent has 20%+ something higher quality. The only difference seems to be that instead of cities and clubs of the cities, we’ll have significant events of Mou’s life; CL final with Porto, PL championship with Chelsea etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    How do you know it’s different than the previous ones? I think it’s just the same old boring tour event, which is always impossible for me to win after 3-4 levels because the opponent has 20%+ something higher quality. The only difference seems to be that instead of cities and clubs of the cities, we’ll have significant events of Mou’s life; CL final with Porto, PL championship with Chelsea etc.
    the idea looks different to me . You know , no kings of kings/kings of champions , not the usual tours we recently had and so . Still , I can see your point there
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Banned
    for me his biggest achievements were: winning Europa League and Champions League with Porto back to back seasons, back to back league titles with Chelsea in his 1st years in England, winning the FA Cup in 07, winning the treble with Inter.

Mourinho is one of my favorite coaches, his biggest achievement was winning the CL with Porto. I love it how he transforms teams to fit his playstyle, for example like he did with Inter Milan. He is not playing the most entertaining football, but he can build successful teams.
    RaiKo, SausyFC and Taliyah25 like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Mourinho is one of my favorite coaches, his biggest achievement was winning the CL with Porto. I love it how he transforms teams to fit his playstyle, for example like he did with Inter Milan. He is not playing the most entertaining football, but he can build successful teams.
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I prefer a 1-0 game witch great defensive efforts and tactical genius to a 6-5 all guns blazing game. If preference is towards the likes of A. Nesta, P. Maldini, F. Baresi, G. Scirea and G. Facchetti rather than L. Messi and C. Ronaldo you consider Mourinho's style beautiful. To put it into perspective: my favorite Euro campaign was Greece's anno 2004. Amazing!

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast