Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: That's it! im DONE adjusting my tactics to counter....

Dreamer
    Lol, fk it, stupid cup gave me too many injuries, I'm glad I'm out

Ha, well, tonight was a bit of a joke in my game. I was 6-3 up after last match ... he had to score 4 to beat me, right? It ended 4-1 to him because 2 of my players got injured, and he grabbed his last goal late in thee game, of course. 7-7, So he goes through on away goals ... what a fix, lol. Him being a token player swayed that one. Well done devs, get paid

I know for fact if I'd been playing he would never have taken it. For starters auto-subs did NOT kick in! wtf is the point of it in that case? I would have replaced the players right away, obviously, and changed tactics up when behind. They could have rigged it a little less obvious. No way this guy deserved a 4-1 after I proper mauled him yesterday. His last goal was in the 87th min, and he seems to have changed formation 3 times, with each sub.
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 05-14-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Ha, well, tonight was a bit of a joke in my game. I was 6-3 up after last match ... he had to score 4 to beat me, right? It ended 4-1 to him because 2 of my players got injured, and he grabbed his last goal late in thee game, of course. 7-7, So he goes through on away goals ... what a fix, lol. Him being a token player swayed that one. Well done devs, get paid

I know for fact if I'd been playing he would never have taken it. For starters auto-subs did NOT kick in! wtf is the point of it in that case? I would have replaced the players right away, obviously, and changed tactics up when behind. They could have rigged it a little less obvious. No way this guy deserved a 4-1 after I proper mauled him yesterday. His last goal was in the 87th min, and he seems to have changed formation 3 times, with each sub.
    Yeh my auto subs only seem to work occasionally aswell, even though all of them are filled on, dunno what the script is with that!

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Yeh my auto subs only seem to work occasionally aswell, even though all of them are filled on, dunno what the script is with that!
    If they listened to the players, and even concentrated on the main issues people complain about, they'd have a tight little game here. It just feels a bit cheap when you do your best, get a cracking result, and because you can't be there for next game they pretty much hand the other guy a pass. Too much for coincidence in that one, he got precisely the result needed to go through, 2 of my players get injured, none of his - and auto subs don't work ... fishy, fishy huh?

Oh well, best concentrate on the league. At least I'm 8-0-0 in that, for now! Probably because I've been present for each game. If I win tomorrow, i might just now show for game 10, see what happens. The way I see it, because games are daily, very unlike reality - if you miss a game, the auto management settings should kick in, like an assistant manager
    Last edited by Keith Gaule; 05-14-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Rookie
    Countering is the only way to go, I was semi afk for a couple of games this season and just set myself up 4-2-2-2 hexagon and played against a lesser team that beat me, looked back at it and he had 442, counter to the hex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post

Auto subs only work if you are logged out. I leave my laptop on and am always logged in, so I forget to logout sometimes and autosubs dont work. logout if you cant watch the game.
    herdo likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234