Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Season 136 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by FC UFA CSKA View Post
    Всем привет, давно не играл в игру решил возобновить, подскажите пожалуйста как и где использовать усилитель навыка который подарил друг, заранее спасибо!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FC UFA CSKA View Post
    И буду рад вступить в ассоциацию а то моя походу мертвая... Игрок активный!
    Привет и добро пожаловать еще раз,
    Усилитель навыков автоматически применяется к игроку.

Вы можете зайти на подфорум FAs и найти ассоциацию, в которую можно вступить.

Пожалуйста, используйте здесь английский язык, у вас также есть русская ветка, если вы хотите использовать русский язык:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...B9-russia.html

VFK
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VFK View Post
    What a start to the league... Two first games were home against bit weaker teams that I usually beat, so I was hoping for 4-6 points. First one I somehow lose 2-6 because my defence doesn't function at all. Second one I absolutely dominate, score an early goal, create chances all the time, but miss everything or have the opposing GK save them (made 8 saves, MOM with 9,1 rating). Of course I let in a late equalizer and it finishes 1-1.

I was hoping to challenge two stronger teams for the league win. I suppose I now have to beat them in all our games against each other because they surely won't lose points against such teams...
    On a more positive note, I won today's cup leg 6-0 away against a team whose avq is a bit better than the league teams I couldn't beat, lol.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    My league draw is really tough this season. There are 6-7 teams that have AvQ higher than me and they are all active. I already lost to one and got a draw against another. I think I’ll “keep it casual” this season and try my luck in SL next season instead of CL.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Unfortunately, The last night i got eliminated from the cup by an 'average team' in top 32 stage. We've lost the unbeaten streak after 3 seasons. I had postponed my power training session till the 21th of this month as hoping to see the release of new event, plus it's the time of new sponsor assignments and getting off scot-free in that period, but i got caught weak in defense and my team was not strong enough yet in overall quality i would desire lol. We conceded 2 corner goals, for the reason that my DC player has perfect penalty ability which is given 'random' in last sponsor. I didn't even see the 3rd goal while i was rushing hell on tactics lol.

I struggled to take control of my team and getting no response like amateurs for the third time as far as i remember. It's equally funny and sad ending i couldn't defend my title.

Season 136 - Are you ready?-20200919_034907.jpg
    Last edited by RaiKo; 09-19-2020 at 11:48 AM.
    Arphaxad, Der_Ryan_M and Sinany03 like this.

Has anybody got info whether there will be New Jersey for clubs already in shop, or maybe new clubs?
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Addicted
    Have been mostly inactive this season with occasional inlogs just to check out how things are going after last season's debacle. My team was stronger by the end of last season than the season prior to that rendering stronger opposition this season. But apparently as long as you're inactive, that's all that matters. This season, I've (well, actually, the AI since I haven't been around) literally trounced all opposition in both official games and association while being inactive except for the association games. Last season I really struggled against even easier opposition while being active. I guess this game rewards inactivity. Either that, or my managerial skills suck.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 09-20-2020 at 05:07 PM.
    lespa likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

First place after 13 rounds. Interesting so far, only 3%-4% difference in quality between the first 6 on the table, so looking forward to second part of League.

Season 136 - Are you ready?-league.jpgSeason 136 - Are you ready?-team.jpg
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Loser Tankers must all Die!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    TOP ELEVEN SEASON 136

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    NOTHING

Where did you place last season?
    QUAD

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    I HAD TO THEY WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP !

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?
    QUAD Already

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    Billions of tokens
    Season 136 - Are you ready?-drevilmourinho.jpg
    Who do you want to replace?
    All the DEVs

What are your goals for this season?
    Two post and a crossbar

What's your training level?
    House broken

Which will be your main formation?
    6-6-6

Good luck to everybody this Season!

Xxxxx
    Altiplano likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Dreamer
    Season 136 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20201001-101420.jpg

Season 136 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20201001-101427.jpg

And The Man Of The Match is.....

Season 136 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20201001-101627.jpg

So weird for me. Now i don't know if my team are great or not.

Addicted
    Apparently temporary inactivity did my team well. Since no one was interested in taking over the team I came back in time for the friendly championship and apparently the team is firing on all cylinders.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 10-01-2020 at 08:37 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast