Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Nordeus Support lame xD

Rookie

Nordeus Support lame xD

hi there, i wrote to the nordeus support becuase i had a match against a team where the manager put a AML as a GK and the Forward as a Defender ... so i was clearly the better team and HAD to win! but the game endet 0:0.
    so i asked how this can happen and how they could fix this..

here are the two answers from "Support Team":

1. Maybe your team had a bad day!
    2. Before and After the game your screen showed wrong positions but in the game everything was normal.....
    hahaha so lame
    here is a screenshot of my opponent. so friends, what do you say ?

Nordeus Support lame xD-fake.jpg

Really patronising aren't they!
    HaHaSa and cracicot like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Just tough luck really....their support isn't great.

but if a real life team played Messi in for the goalie then I'm sure he would do a pretty good job, maybe your players just weren't good enough to beat an out of position player that made a great goalie?
    Last edited by MoonMaiden; 05-14-2013 at 12:04 PM.

i saw a friends match, the opponents GK was sent off with red card at 10'. no goal conceded
    ✰✰OCFP✰✰

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonMaiden View Post
    Just tough luck really....their support isn't great.

but if a real life team played Messi in for the goalie then I'm sure he would do a pretty good job, maybe your players just weren't good enough to beat an out of position player that made a great goalie?
    I disagree on the Messi as GK. WAY TOO SHORT! If he can touch the crossbar, then he has a chance, but it is not likely that a person as short as he is would make a good GK.

As a GK in hockey myself, the net is smaller, but smaller GKs have a problem with shots that are raised for the top of the net. Positioning is key in the GK position in every sport, but size matters when your net is as large as the one in football.

Otherwise, typical support from a company that doesnt care. I worked for technical support for an internet company in Canada. I know that there are idiots that dont care, but there are ones that do care and bend over backwards to help. But that is internet, and this is T11, where they only care about getting your money.

I bet you they laugh their collective asses off when they see results like this. Seriously. If I was making this kind of money off suckers, I would be required to setup a laughable support site just so I could look serious enough as a company. If they did not have this site, they would be seen as scammers.

At the end of the day, what can Nordeus support do? They laugh at your gameplay issues - proven above with the "Maybe your team had a bad day!" quote. Can you see the idiot at Nordeus laughing, saying: "I cant believe this guy couldnt score against this team! Lets add this to the circular file container."

Then they say: "all results stand". This is most likely setup so they dont have to do any extra work. OR they dont have the programming knowledge to fix it.

Can they actually do anything other than listen to your complaints? Of course they have to weed out the whingers who complain that they bought tokens and they lost to a lol team. I bet they get TONS of those. But seriously, what else can they do? They refund tokens from errors caused by the server? Seriously, someone tell me what else they do? As far as I know, they deal with lost tokens, scammers trying to hack, and server outages. And they are saying they have a backlog of support issues and need 48 hours to respond?

I could clear their backlog in a few hours. They have the EASIEST job in the world -Customer Support for an online game: never face to face, so its so ****ing easy to just ignore the real issues.

Sorry, I could keep going on this because I see the amateurism that is called Nordeus Support....but I wont.

nordeus...DO YOUR JOB! FIX THE GAME SO YOU DONT HAVE SO MANY COMPLAINTS AND ANGRY CUSTOMERS
    aiureah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    nordeus...DO YOUR JOB! FIX THE GAME SO YOU DONT HAVE SO MANY COMPLAINTS AND ANGRY CUSTOMERS
    If everybody contributed (read: payed) for it to play, they (read:Nordeus) would have been fixed it in no time. But since it's a download-for-free-and-play game, the will not (they don't have any legal obligation). Then if some players decides to buy T to improve their team, that's their own choice.

Ps. nothing in life is for free
    Last edited by Ljepoje; 05-14-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

MDKII
    I could clear their backlog in a few hours. They have the EASIEST job in the world
    That's great! You can apply for a position here. If you can handle tickets from 11 million active players in just a few hours, I am pretty sure we won't hesitate to offer a full relocation package for you. And no, I am not joking.
    Gamer_X likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    If everybody contributed (read: payed) for it to play, they (read:Nordeus) would have been fixed it in no time. But since it's a download-for-free-and-play game, the will not (they don't have any legal obligation). Then if some players decides to buy T to improve their team, that's their own choice.

Ps. nothing in life is for free
    Typical answer. I expect more from you Ljepoje. Regardless of who pays, SOMEBODY pays already, so they have an obligation to fix their issues.

I cant believe you come out with the "They dont pay so they dont have a voice" argument. It is not even a valid argument. "You get it for free so shut the **** up and stop complaining" ???(I know you didnt say this, but this is what people say) They, NORDEUS, is providing an online game that many people pay for. Therefore, there are some people who expect better service for their "donations". Donators and non-donators alike are complaining about the same things, this is a fact.

Nordeus provides a service to their customers, paying and non-paying. Everyone knows that a contract is implied with this relationship.

Thought I would throw this in for ****s and giggles:

CONTRACT 1) n. an agreement with specific terms between two or more persons or entities in which there is a promise to do something in return for a valuable benefit known as consideration. Since the law of contracts is at the heart of most business dealings, it is one of the three or four most significant areas of legal concern and can involve variations on circumstances and complexities. The existence of a contract requires finding the following factual elements: a) an offer; b) an acceptance of that offer which results in a meeting of the minds; c) a promise to perform; d) a valuable consideration (which can be a promise or payment in some form); e) a time or event when performance must be made (meet commitments); f) terms and conditions for performance, including fulfilling promises; g) performance. A unilateral contract is one in which there is a promise to pay or give other consideration in return for actual performance. (I will pay you $500 to fix my car by Thursday; the performance is fixing the car by that date). A bilateral contract is one in which a promise is exchanged for a promise. (I promise to fix your car by Thursday and you promise to pay $500 on Thursday). Contracts can be either written or oral, but oral contracts are more difficult to prove and in most jurisdictions the time to sue on the contract is shorter (such as two years for oral compared to four years for written). In some cases a contract can consist of several documents, such as a series of letters, orders, offers and counteroffers. There are a variety of types of contracts: "conditional" on an event occurring; "joint and several," in which several parties make a joint promise to perform, but each is responsible; "implied," in which the courts will determine there is a contract based on the circumstances. Parties can contract to supply all another's requirements, buy all the products made, or enter into an option to renew a contract. The variations are almost limitless. Contracts for illegal purposes are not enforceable at law. 2) v. to enter into an agreement

All this to say, when people buy tokens, they enter into a legal contract of which Nordeus has obligations to perform. Perform what you might ask. One might conclude that since one buys tokens, they have the expectation that they will outperform others who dont buy tokens. When a Tommy loses to a non-Tommy, one could actually conclude that Nordeus is not keeping up their end of the deal. Of course, this is hard to prove, but I say this to make a point = buyers and non-buyers alike, have expections on performance by Nordeus to fix issues that prevent reasonable enjoyment of their service. Everyone has this expectation and Nordeus is NOT keeping up their end of any contract.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    That's great! You can apply for a position here. If you can handle tickets from 11 million active players in just a few hours, I am pretty sure we won't hesitate to offer a full relocation package for you. And no, I am not joking.
    Find a way for me to work from Mallorca, and I will gladly join your team. I will, of course, expect a fair chance at advancement based on my skills in this field. I wouldn't plan on being technical support for long...I would expect to manage at some point.

I have been doing online technical support for 7 years now and since I know this game, I would be happy to deal with the people on the front line.

I just moved to Mallorca to be with my fiancee, so I would find it hard to relocate. If there are alternatives to relocation, I would be open to them.

Anyways, a thread such as this is a poor location for negotiations...

And BTW, thanks for replying. We dont see you around here as often as you should be.

MDKII
    Find a way for me to work from Mallorca, and I will gladly join your team. I will, of course, expect a fair chance at advancement based on my skills in this field. I wouldn't plan on being technical support for long...I would expect to manage at some point.

I have been doing online technical support for 7 years now and since I know this game, I would be happy to deal with the people on the front line.

I just moved to Mallorca to be with my fiancee, so I would find it hard to relocate. If there are alternatives to relocation, I would be open to them.

Anyways, a thread such as this is a poor location for negotiations...

And BTW, thanks for replying. We dont see you around here as often as you should be.
    Like I said, if you finish everything in just a few hours, I am sure something can be arranged. But you'll have to apply through official channels.
    cracicot likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast