Page 105 of 150 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

With my team all was going very good, until yesterday... Yesterday i played home 2-2 against a 10* lower-then-me team in the champions semi-final. This morning i lost my cup semi-final cup match 2-3 and 2night i probably gonna lose my first position in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth through to the final of the CUP in dramatic style!!!

erster FC Puma 2-3 July Fourth (4-4 Aggregate: July Fourth Win On Away Goals)

July Fourth set out in a 4-3-3 attacking formation, needing to score at least twice to have any chance of progressing to the final away against Level 16 opponents, It was done the hard way, They opened up the scoring on 12 minutes through Toledo, Papaleo got on the end of a Novotny corner to get July Fourth back in the tie, Then Roca from 30 yards showed his quality by scoring to make it 2-1 to the home side, 2nd half, 60 minutes in, July Fourth subsitition, Time to throw in the kitchen sink, P.McNamara on for V.Salazar, formation became 3W-4-3, hard attacking, 67 minutes in Papaleo gets in behind the defence and scores to make it 2-2, which setup a nervy finish for both teams... another home goal would seal it for the home side, an away goal would steal the tie for July fourth, Roca had a couple of more chances but his shots were all blocked, in the 79 minute... Papaleo plays to Novotny but it was saved for a corner and the corner was wasted. was that our golden chance gone? Home side had more opportunites blocked or saved, The 89th minute arrived and it was 1 last attack, Alvaro Quero played a perfect ball to Alex Zidane and he made no mistake and scored the valuable and memorable away goal to put July Fourth in the final of the cup, We will most likely face POAK who we lost narrowly to in the semi-final last season.
    Was this game were you'd already thrown the towel in.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

July Fourth set out in a 4-3-3 attacking formation, needing to score at least twice to have any chance of progressing to the final away against Level 16 opponents, It was done the hard way, They opened up the scoring on 12 minutes through Toledo, Papaleo got on the end of a Novotny corner to get July Fourth back in the tie, Then Roca from 30 yards showed his quality by scoring to make it 2-1 to the home side, 2nd half, 60 minutes in, July Fourth subsitition, Time to throw in the kitchen sink, P.McNamara on for V.Salazar, formation became 3W-4-3, hard attacking, 67 minutes in Papaleo gets in behind the defence and scores to make it 2-2, which setup a nervy finish for both teams... another home goal would seal it for the home side, an away goal would steal the tie for July fourth, Roca had a couple of more chances but his shots were all blocked, in the 79 minute... Papaleo plays to Novotny but it was saved for a corner and the corner was wasted. was that our golden chance gone? Home side had more opportunites blocked or saved, The 89th minute arrived and it was 1 last attack, Alvaro Quero played a perfect ball to Alex Zidane and he made no mistake and scored the valuable and memorable away goal to put July Fourth in the final of the cup, We will most likely face POAK who we lost narrowly to in the semi-final last season.
    Did you yell? ) at the end?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Did you yell? ) at the end?
    Yes, I couldn't believe it when we hit that goal right at the end, behind most of the tie and pinching it on away goals for a unlikely upset, still though, there's a final to play on Thursday and that will be against Level 15 opposition.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Was this game were you'd already thrown the towel in.
    Yes, I felt like the match engine threw 1 at me in the first leg losing 2-1 but I thought theres only 1 way I can possibly win this cup tie and that is ATTACK. there was no point sitting back deep and countering when we needed to score goals.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yes, I couldn't believe it when we hit that goal right at the end, behind most of the tie and pinching it on away goals for a unlikely upset, still though, there's a final to play on Thursday and that will be against Level 15 opposition.
    Whats that guy quality and which is your?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Whats that guy quality and which is your?
    For the final: Mine 88.9 vs His 90.6

You did it!! The hard work pays off! Lol the other guy must have thrown his computer away after losing on away goals in the last minute lol

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You did it!! The hard work pays off! Lol the other guy must have thrown his computer away after losing on away goals in the last minute lol
    He's beaten my team godknows how many times before, this was the first time I actually beat him and it was away goals. He also drew his league game today 3-3 with his opponents scoring an 89th minute equaliser.

July Fourth close in on league title and 100 league goals

July Fourth 4-0 FC TOSYASPOR

All of the work was done in the first half on this encounter, Benoit got us off to a good start with a long distance strike before Papaleo got the next, R.McNamara was setup from Papaleo for 3-0 and P.McNamara scored the best goal of the game from long range and it was 4-0 at half-time, The fans could of went home at half-time because nothing happened in the second half it was dull. July Fourth need 3 points for the title and also need 3 more goals to reach 100 in the league this season.

Tomorrows Champions League Semi-Final 2nd leg has been brought forward to a 4pm K.O. to avoid the clash with the league game that kicks off at 9.30pm.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 01-08-2013 at 03:03 PM.