Page 118 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1497
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Rookie
    looking at my mini team which is only level 8 just won my match 0-9 away ...and 2nd and 3rd play later on so if they draw the league is in my hands Season 35-0-9.jpgSeason 35-oh-yeah.jpg

Season 35-gkldrym.jpg
    ...we are the CHAMPIONS,we are the CHAMPIONS ...!!!

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by VriheddMartin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gkldrym.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	695
    Yay!!! Another member of the league champions club!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Won cup final just then, had to wake up at 2:30am for that, but worth it.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VriheddMartin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gkldrym.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	695
    Thats very nice, I'm happy for you, keep going like that from now on too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    Won cup final just then, had to wake up at 2:30am for that, but worth it.
    Oh, pretty "sooner" but yes it should deserv.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League Round 24: July Fourth 4-1 Oziles

Papaleo in the record books with a hatrick as July Fourth breach 100 goals this season in the League, Papaleo scores on 21 minutes to put July Fourth in front and 1 behind Benayouns record, before Benoit hit a superb free-kick 6 minutes later, Zidane found Papaleo 4 minutes later who put away the goal that equalled Yossi Benayoun's 29 goal league record. 4 more minutes later and Oziles defender Tony Ferrari came speeding in and took out L.McNamara in the area, The referee had no hesitation to send Ferrari off for a professional foul and award a Penalty to July Fourth, But Papaleo missed! Near half-time and Oziles got a goal back, Papaleo's moment of Club History came in the 69th minute, A fine move that beat the last defender and smashed it past the goalkeeper!!! The Matchball and Club History belonged to Stacey Papaleo as former player and record holder Yossi Benayoun watched from the stands.

Cup Final: 22.15 GMT
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    League Round 24: July Fourth 4-1 Oziles

Papaleo in the record books with a hatrick as July Fourth breach 100 goals this season in the League, Papaleo scores on 21 minutes to put July Fourth in front and 1 behind Benayouns record, before Benoit hit a superb free-kick 6 minutes later, Zidane found Papaleo 4 minutes later who put away the goal that equalled Yossi Benayoun's 29 goal league record. 4 more minutes later and Oziles defender Tony Ferrari came speeding in and took out L.McNamara in the area, The referee had no hesitation to send Ferrari off for a professional foul and award a Penalty to July Fourth, But Papaleo missed! Near half-time and Oziles got a goal back, Papaleo's moment of Club History came in the 69th minute, A fine move that beat the last defender and smashed it past the goalkeeper!!! The Matchball and Club History belonged to Stacey Papaleo as former player and record holder Yossi Benayoun watched from the stands.

Cup Final: 22.15 GMT
    Heh, I hope I will win too, I have game in 15 minutes, I should not have any problem but ... anyway draw/lose for me is mean 3rd place this season.

7-0 in la LIGA! No cards or injured players!

Rookie
    As I'm sitting 7th in the league for the last 3 games of the season I'm going to put out my weakest team me thinks and start again in level 18 with a much stronger team....so this is my team for now till the end of season the 6* players can have a longer break Season 35-reserves.jpg