Page 41 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol, It means im gonna win trophies next few seasons, Will need to keep on watching those videos though...
    Yes, I'm thinking at that you will play more seasons with this squad or with a part of them :P this season you will play like a BOSS )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by kustodian View Post
    I need to change my tactics this season and try to watch more live matches. My last 3 games finished as a draw
    Just buy better players
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    I have same problems, I'm lucky to get almost daily last season and this one, 1 token + from commercial with Barcelona team also I had some from Heineken but thats all :P it's normal for E and SE :P they don't advertise to much here because they know we won't buy ) like central of europe or west, uk, states, etc.

July Fourth
    Why didnt you sell me some players,a?

I really didn't except to this result 1-0 lose away, I'm 8 points away for 1st, if he will win today 80% I will be 11 points so no reason to play, I'm place 8 or 9 I would be lucky if I will finish on 3,4.... better to don't play all season then to play like that.

My game K.O. 10 mins and it won't connect to the servers...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Results For 23.12.2012:

League W 4-0: A very good win in away fixture, Papaleo put us 1 up in the 24th minute before going off injured just before half-time, (there goes 15 medics), P.McNamara with a great solo effort early in the second half before a Benoit brace finished off this game, I really thought the opposition were going to get a goal at least having made 2 strange subsitutions early in the 1st half.
    Goals: Stacey Papaleo (24), P.McNamara (54), Bjorn Benoit (64,74) MOTM: Bjorn Benoit

Cup Playoff Round 1st Leg (vs Level 5) W 6-0: July Fourth easily booked their place in the last 16 of the cup once again with a 6-0 win over inferior opponents, but it did take over half an hour for us to break the deadlock, Kevin Mensah scored from mid range Benoit continued his good goal scoring form, Papaleo added a brace, Salazar ran through from defence to score, L.McNamara added the sixth.
    Goals: Kevin Mensah (31), Bjorn Benoit (43), Stacey Papaleo (61,79), Victor Salazar (63), L.McNamara (82) MOTM: Stacey Papaleo

I can go and enjoy a mini-break away from Top Eleven now, our next game is not until 8.45pm tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I really didn't except to this result 1-0 lose away, I'm 8 points away for 1st, if he will win today 80% I will be 11 points so no reason to play, I'm place 8 or 9 I would be lucky if I will finish on 3,4.... better to don't play all season then to play like that.
    Could Imagine if you played Football Manager.... Lost 3 of the starting 6 games so you will go on holiday for the rest of the season.

Routine 5-0 win today.. Retaining top spot but my main competitor won again and stays 2 points behind. The match against him in a few days time could be a potential title decider as we are the strongest two teams in the league and are brushing every side away

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Results For 23.12.2012:

League W 4-0: A very good win in away fixture, Papaleo put us 1 up in the 24th minute before going off injured just before half-time, (there goes 15 medics), P.McNamara with a great solo effort early in the second half before a Benoit brace finished off this game, I really thought the opposition were going to get a goal at least having made 2 strange subsitutions early in the 1st half.
    Goals: Stacey Papaleo (24), P.McNamara (54), Bjorn Benoit (64,74) MOTM: Bjorn Benoit

Cup Playoff Round 1st Leg (vs Level 5) W 6-0: July Fourth easily booked their place in the last 16 of the cup once again with a 6-0 win over inferior opponents, but it did take over half an hour for us to break the deadlock, Kevin Mensah scored from mid range Benoit continued his good goal scoring form, Papaleo added a brace, Salazar ran through from defence to score, L.McNamara added the sixth.
    Goals: Kevin Mensah (31), Bjorn Benoit (43), Stacey Papaleo (61,79), Victor Salazar (63), L.McNamara (82) MOTM: Stacey Papaleo

I can go and enjoy a mini-break away from Top Eleven now, our next game is not until 8.45pm tomorrow night.
    Very nice mate, wish you the best and like I said you will get CL this year and league too!