Page 52 of 150 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post

Win,win,win...just winning games...
    Cup lose..hahahahaha...
    Tomorrow I'm playing against "dinamo grude" it will dificult...but I need to win that one...

Games

League table

Yeah Mario FC lose.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Nice day in league today...

1st against 2nd
    3rd against 4th(me)

I hope 1st will make draw or lost against 2nd (they have same points)
    3rd should be accesible for me and I should win but after yesterday win... it will be hard
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Yesterday was great day ... I won 9/0 again in cup and the aggregate become 18/0
    and i won 8/0 in league to be the best score in league this season and still catch the 1st place in league although the very hard competition; but no problems for me till now against any team in league i can make it

Until today

Tomorrow a big match in the cup I'm playing against a lvl 12 it will be hard to keep the winning streak but we'll see
    Last edited by Rubenito; 12-26-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    Until today

Tomorrow a big match in the cup I'm playing against a lvl 12 it will be hard to keep the winning streak but we'll see
    It's Berzovia not Extraterestri )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Won league game 6-0.. Then only 3 minutes later, I had a champions league game.. Couldn't change my team in time for that so I did it during the match and won 4-0

And my player of the season continues to score goals! 14 goals and 7 assists in 10 games. Amazing stuff from him

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Results For 26.12.2012:

League Round 9 W 4-0: I wasn't present at the game because of zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz lol, All I know is my team comprehensively triumphed by a 4-0 scoreline and with both "Lazy" Benoit and Papaleo getting a brace each.

Champions League Group H Round 5 W 8-0: This is a game that July Fourth only just won at home back at matchday 1 with a late winner, there was a much better performance and July Fourth stamping their authority in the competition, I don't know why we turned out such big winners this time around, Kevin Mensah put away the first, There was hatricks both from L.McNamara and Papaleo and Lazy Benoit scored the other goal, too easy eh... July Fourth win Group H

Stacey Papaleo has scored 25 goals in all competitions so far for July Fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Won league game 6-0.. Then only 3 minutes later, I had a champions league game.. Couldn't change my team in time for that so I did it during the match and won 4-0

And my player of the season continues to score goals! 14 goals and 7 assists in 10 games. Amazing stuff from him
    Very nice, results are very good

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Results For 26.12.2012:

League Round 9 W 4-0: I wasn't present at the game because of zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz lol, All I know is my team comprehensively triumphed by a 4-0 scoreline and with both "Lazy" Benoit and Papaleo getting a brace each.

Champions League Group H Round 5 W 8-0: This is a game that July Fourth only just won at home back at matchday 1 with a late winner, there was a much better performance and July Fourth stamping their authority in the competition, I don't know why we turned out such big winners this time around, Kevin Mensah put away the first, There was hatricks both from L.McNamara and Papaleo and Lazy Benoit scored the other goal, too easy eh... July Fourth win Group H

Stacey Papaleo has scored 25 goals in all competitions so far for July Fourth.
    Hahaha, ) you can't stop winning now

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hahaha, ) you can't stop winning now
    Yes until I play in the semi-finals of the CUP.