Page 9 of 150 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 35

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Trust my team to give me a dilemma after just one game of the season. As I had a comfortable looking match to start with, I played my shadow squad. Having bought 2 new strikers today, I kept them back, and played my lomg serving goal machine who is now 31 yo. I was unable to decide whether to keep him as a back-up, or whether to put him on the list, and get some return for him. Then what happens? He goes out and scores 4 times and assists in another, in a 6-0 win.

Do I keep him? He is the lowest rated player on my roster.
    lol, If hes still scoring goals then why not? Its only 1 player out of 22 and I suppose you could give him that 1 more year... That brings me to another topic that could be discussed in the forum.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

A nervy start to the season in the cup away, young squad and two debuts, three subs during the game, players still not match fit, the home leg tomorrow should be the same starting 11 defending a 1-5 lead, what a shock conceding a gaol so early in the season. Umm! maybe that new DC is all is agent cracked on to be.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    A nervy start to the season in the cup away, young squad and two debuts, three subs during the game, players still not match fit, the home leg tomorrow should be the same starting 11 defending a 1-5 lead, what a shock conceding a gaol so early in the season. Umm! maybe that new DC is all is agent cracked on to be.
    I think your just about going through to the next round of the cup, so you have no worries there, could there be 1 or 2 more signings you need to make?

Apprentice
    won my cup match away 0-13....my team looks utter crap this season and this is the type of team in my CL Season 35-really.jpg

Apprentice
    What level are you now !!!! LEVEL 18
    How much money !!!! $560 million i think
    How many tokens !!!! 12 lol
    Plans for this season !! Lose every game and sell my whole team as they are ****

Bit concerned that there may be a bug in my Cup campaign. I've been through EVERY team in the competition, and I seem to have the best, "average player rating" of everyone. Oh dear! I think I might me a favourite to win the whole thing.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    won my cup match away 0-13....my team looks utter crap this season and this is the type of team in my CL Click image for larger version. 

Name:	really.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	299
    He must be one of those hey big spenders on the game, 7-Stars...

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Bit concerned that there may be a bug in my Cup campaign. I've been through EVERY team in the competition, and I seem to have the best, "average player rating" of everyone. Oh dear! I think I might me a favourite to win the whole thing.
    Some managers may have not made any improvements to the squad yet though. But hey, It could be your time to win it

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He must be one of those hey big spenders on the game, 7-Stars...
    Im going to lose to him quite badly ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Brown View Post
    Im going to lose to him quite badly ha ha
    I lost against a scout team in the champions league last season and I'm not gonna stand for it..... but, on the plus note, hes not in my champions league competition this time round, but theres always a chance I might get him in the league... Fight, Fight, Fight!

Page 9 of 150 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast