Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven Forum

Top Eleven Forum

Morning Managers.

I hope that everyone has made a good start to the season and your teams are performing as you would like.

I am looking into ways to improve the Top Eleven forum. I appreciate that there are many Facebook groups covering T11 and I can see why those FB groups can be more appealing, such as instant responses, wider user-base etc. I understand how social media evolves and the T11 forum has become a victim of its own success in my view.

I have made suggestions to the Devs for ways to elevate the profile of the forum so that everyone can get involved again. The main ones being as follows:

Every T11 manager automatically gets a forum profile linked to their club.
    The forum is shown in the main list and not buried at the bottom of community feed.
    More relevant discussions with regular competitions and contests.
    Team showcase as part of your own club page so you can show off your team and individual players with stats that can be updated regularly.

Those are just some of the ideas that I have muted. I’d be interested to hear from you guys about this. Just be aware that this relates purely to the Forum and not to other perceived issues in the game such as up selling, tankers, Top100 etc.

Over to you.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Rookie
    Very nice dave1311,

I like most of your suggestions with the edit that for the fourth suggestion we should be able to choose (or mark private) what we want to show off or not.

In addition I would suggest that the forum and support request be merged - again with the option to mark private support request which are not deemed to be of the public good/interest - so that when someone opens support for a widespread problem all managers have immediate access to it as well.

A secondary benefit of all managers having forum IDs linked to their teams is that it would improve the ability of Associations to create a private group where they can better communicate and/or strategize.

I would also be fine with the devs monetizing the forum by adding static advertisements, in a small, contained area, so as to offset the cost of the work to make and maintain your very good suggestions.
    dave1311 likes this.

Thank you for those comments. Funny you should mention the Support aspect as that was also one of my ideas, to have a Mod Support inside the forum as many questions can be answered there but some queries involve a more detailed investigation which require elevation to Nordeus Support.

And of course the team showcase would be optional and you can decide if to go “public” or “private”.

Other ideas include reviving the Top Eleven Wiki and linking it to the forum so that Managers don’t need to search old posts for tips and tricks.
    julien12 likes this.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Famous
    I like your ideas,

I would like to integrate inside the TE app itself
    dave1311 likes this.

Very nice thread there Dave.
    I'm looking forward to the replies.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Forum will improve only when Nordues official will become active.

What's the point of having an official platform when the devs won't interact with us.

I am not saying that devs tell us about the game in detail but few very small questions can be answered by Nordues officials.

Like currently I am hearing that the new GK special ability can be assigned to a GK even if he already has a Special Ability. How do I confirm that this news is correct. If devs can answer small small questions like this then the forum will become live and happening again.
    Der_Ryan_M and Rajat_the_HERO like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Forum will improve only when Nordues official will become active.

What's the point of having an official platform when the devs won't interact with us.

I am not saying that devs tell us about the game in detail but few very small questions can be answered by Nordues officials.

Like currently I am hearing that the new GK special ability can be assigned to a GK even if he already has a Special Ability. How do I confirm that this news is correct. If devs can answer small small questions like this then the forum will become live and happening again.
    Totally agree! Nordeus hasn’t active official member in the forum. Many players have question or ask for help, but no one care about them. Forum seems dead and the reason isn’t appealing of social media but bad development.

So Dave, your ideas are good, but this will not be enough.
    Siddharth Singh and No more like this.

But that’s the whole idea, to revive the forum. And Nordeus do have a presence in the forum, Sausy, Lian etc. But the Mods such as Khris, Milpol and myself are usually the front line when it comes to answering queries or elevating issues.
    Max and milpol like this.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Forum has a great advantage that every other social media doesnt and that is that what is written stays here and its kinda easy to find too .
    It needs a refreshing look , and maybe forget about the ingame (bot) support and make it here i remember Blizzard was doing support mostly through the forum
    milpol, khris, khris and 2 others like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    But that’s the whole idea, to revive the forum. And Nordeus do have a presence in the forum, Sausy, Lian etc. But the Mods such as Khris, Milpol and myself are usually the front line when it comes to answering queries or elevating issues.
    Can you guys then confirm this ? Can we give this new SA to GK who already has a Special Ability ?

And is this a feature that we can expect in future Special Sponsor too ?

@sausy @lian please answer.
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast