Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven - Road to Glory Challenge - Full-Time

Addicted
    Can anybody tell how long are the loan players are for? I’m guessing they’re not until the end of the season so I’m just waiting until the next CL round to claim them.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Can anybody tell how long are the loan players are for? I’m guessing they’re not until the end of the season so I’m just waiting until the next CL round to claim them.
    7 days.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Addicted
    Finished successfully.
    [Official] Top Eleven - Road to Glory Challenge - Full-Time-psx_20201121_200317.jpg

Dreamer
    whens this actually finish, saying 2 days or 3 days doesnt help plan a late assault lol

Dreamer
    [Official] Top Eleven - Road to Glory Challenge - Full-Time-screenshot_20201123-075002.jpg

They are trying hard to get me out of the competition lol...

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    Administrator
    The Road to Glory Challenge has reached full-time!

Have you defeated all the clubs? Share your results guys!

Addicted
    [Official] Top Eleven - Road to Glory Challenge - Full-Time-3a215bfe-8f42-4676-975a-c327d22ad39f.jpg

I’ve done it!

This is the first time I won such a competition. And I did it by only my free entries. In the first attempt, I passed the first 7 rounds, then I waited until yesterday to claim the loan player and play the last stage. Lost the final, started my second free entry from round 6 checkpoint and won all of them.

I previously won just 1 King of something, and I had never passed a few cities in these tour events.

Congratulations. For me too, this is the first time I have completed an event. Some said it was an easier one but I'd like to think that superb management won it
    The 60 tokens was nice too at the end.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 118
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Couldn't beat the final team. My loaned Mc/amc is old at 23 but is much stronger than my current. He is useful for the friendly championship, gives me a slight edge. Not a bad event imo

Quote Originally Posted by Vuslanot View Post
    Another amazing thread created by Lian. I am applausing from the bench, cheering with my all efforts.

Besides, I just have to question something intrigues me thus bad. Does the editor who prepares this kind of wonder work chuckle when reading these explicitly to the relevant staff before publishing it?
    I am a little perplexed by your post.
    One of the reasons the forum exists is to generate conversation and give Managers the opportunity to share experiences and successes. It's not all for complaining about the bad things or Manager dislikes. We all know there are parts of the game that cause consternation to Managers and aspects we would all love to change. But it's nice to have positive threads like this and it also helps the Devs to gauge community feeling about the events and incorporate new ideas into the next one.
    If you didn't like the event, perhaps you could explain what you didn't like and think of something different for the next one?
    We all want the game to be better and welcome ideas from the community to make it so.
    Stay well and good luck for the rest of the season.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Lian likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 118
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast