Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Personal Trainer questions

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Why do you bother about the grey skills when a player gets older? For me training greys later in a players career is a cheap and effective method to keep him for longer. Usually the white skills are high enough if you focus on them during younger ages.
    With regards to special sponsor, i allocate the bonus attributes to whoever will benefit most from it which means positions that have those as white skills. But when it comes to training, i have to use greys. Whites usually past 180 cap.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Why do you bother about the grey skills when a player gets older? For me training greys later in a players career is a cheap and effective method to keep him for longer. Usually the white skills are high enough if you focus on them during younger ages.
    I really don't bother training gray skill at any age only the ones needed to upgade the white skills

My experience with older player is not much but i'm pretty happy with my oldtimer AMR

Is there any special procedure to using greens in training a player? Cause I tried training one of my favourite player and there was no improvement even though the drills should directly enhance his white skills.

Sent from my Nokia 4.2 using Tapatalk

Good luck! As long you reach your goal, any plan is great. I personally tried many methods to get in shape, but I continuously gave up. It really pissed me off.

I'm pretty sure the maximum age is around 30. If you choose the perfect personal training, then you'll have results. Of course, everything depends from a case to another. It cannot be a general formula for everything. You can try contacting a personal trainer and see his point of view. After that, everything will be clearer, for you. The only minus here is the age. The older someone is, the harder it is for him to train and have better results. In the end, everything depends on the situation, as I've said before.

Addicted
    Julien it really depends on each case, ussually my 27-29 players have all their white skils >225%, so sometimes i rahter burn some tokens in a personal trainer than using drills that will almost only increase the gray skills

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12