Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Season 139 GK challange - Tracking Thread

Season 139 GK challange - Tracking Thread-screenshot_2021-01-02-22-18-15.jpg

47 clean sheets = 235
    4 MoM = 20
    10 goals = 20
    12 assists= 24

total points = 299
    HeavensAAA likes this.

Season 139 GK challange - Tracking Thread-screenshot_20210102-160942_top-eleven.jpg

43 clean sheets, 3 motm, 6 goals and 12 assists.
    Total points: 266

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And this is how you do it
    This is how only manipulators win.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    This is how only manipulators win.
    I guess Khris meant he agrees with the presentation of the details, not the performance in itself. He is busy enough to have to keep tracking all the threads, cross-checking details uploaded versus in-game asso to verify the scores, etc. One hell of admin work there and so would probably appreciate if more would present their scores easier and clearer to minimise his workload.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Rookie
    I read this post today and can't take GK's result capture of last season...
    What can I do now...@@?
    Last edited by Tales Kuo; 01-04-2021 at 09:50 AM.
    Level 21
    League Won: 13
    Champions League: 8
    Super League: 0
    Cup: 11
    Super Cup: 8

81.53% winning rate
    44 games winning streak

Pro
    Khris, now it’s day 3 into a new season.

From the looks of it, 3 consecutive updates of pretty high scores then no more. It seems the top 3 prize are set. Hehe!

We will be waiting for you to declare the winners and look forward to the prize.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post

From the looks of it, 3 consecutive updates of pretty high scores then no more. It seems the top 3 prize are set. Hehe!

We will be waiting for you to declare the winners and look forward to the prize.
    I approve

Quote Originally Posted by Tales Kuo View Post
    I read this post today and can't take GK's result capture of last season...
    What can I do now...@@?
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post

Sorry because I've been quite busy these days. The classification it's closed with the current captures we got, I had no time to check all teams really by my side so, I'm sorry @Tales Juo but we need people sharing the caaptures before season ends.

This season we repeat the same challange, btw. Later I try to contact winners to get the IDs to reward the accounts.

Cheers and happy new year

Banned
    WTF is the good sensible reason to count goals and assists for GKs? This is not real football.

Pro
    As Khris already explained, the total of clean sheets and MoM alone would end up having a good chance of ties, say with the total of 51 (47 cs + 4 MoM), 49 (46 + 3) & 46 (43 + 3) with the current top 3. And it is very understandable that there would be quite a significant number of other managers who could reach these figures as well without having goals and assists to avoid ties for unreasonable amount of winners.

Nordeus probably gives a ‘gift budget’ of 120T for a forum event every season to keep managers engaged, so Khris has got to balance the event for something fun and also manageable to avoid going over the budget too. It would be very embarrassing for an experienced admin to repeatedly going back to Nordeus for multiple ties for some 100s extra Ts of event reward, so anyone in his position would need to derive something to manage this easier.

I’d rather only clean sheets and MoM as well. To say it is extremely challenging to balance the ‘forum reward VS top scorer award (best attacker has to give way on FKs duties at times) VS MoM falls onto the best players for better team improvement (best assister would be deprived of regular CK duties, hence dropped rating and MoMs)’ is an understatement. My own top scorer only managed to outscore 2nd one by the 2nd last matchday just because of this, so I fully understand all winners are deserved.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast